- Co-founded global skincare success story Yes To Inc. in 2006 which is one of the top five natural beauty brands in the U.S sold in more than 25,000 stores including major retailers such as Target, Walmart, Walgreens and CVS.
- Co-founded Yoobi, a fun, colourful school and office supplies brand that for every product it sells, donates to a school a stationery item to a child in need. Since its launch 2 years ago Yoobi has provided more than 1.4 million kids their annual school supplies.
- Co-founded Cheeky Home, a unique and fun tabletop brand that for every item sold, donates a meal to a child in need through its partner Feeding America. Since its launch in November 2014 Cheeky has helped donate 6 million meals to the hungry in the US.
- A serial and social entrepreneur, he is recognised as one of Australia’s most accomplished consumer product entrepreneurs. He has more than 400 products selling on the U.S market in major retailers at any one time.
- Co-authored the book Get Big Fast and Do More Good – a guide to modern entrepreneurship and accelerated brand-building
- Business with Purpose
- How doing good is good for business!
- How two entrepreneurs built two huge businesses generating profit while making a huge social impact on society
- Get Big Fast and Do More Good
- How to build a profitable global business while having a huge social impact on society and your company's culture
- The rise of the Cause Marketing era
- How introducing a social cause to your company or brand can help change the way your company and employees do business, and the way customers perceive your brand
- How two entrepreneurs entered the massive US skincare market and changed in forever... by breaking all the rules!
- Breaking the Mould
- How two Aussies took on the US consumer product market and created three brands in three different categories that changed the way business was done there
- From Brand Concept to Global Markets
- How to build a successful brand from scratch and build a global business... from the Aussie entrepreneur who has done it 3 times in 10 years
- 13 years of partnerships, 18 different start ups, and hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue, Lance and Ido know a few things about how to nurture a successful partnership
When Walgreens was founded, over 100 years ago in a one thousand square foot pharmacy, no one expected we would become a brand recognized around the world. And, that's a point that is captured so well in this insightful and masterfully written book. The "Yes To" products we carry in our stores reflect what we mean by "Doing Good while Doing Good Business." Ido Leffler and Lance Kalish have certainly set a high bar, and this book is a prime example of what hard work, vision, and a "yes" attitude can do for you and your company.
Gregory D. Wasson
President and CEO
Ido and Lance have so many funny stories and practical lessons for aspiring entrepreneurs. If you're looking to start something that matters, I highly recommend that you read this book!
Founder and Chief Shoe Giver
This book teaches how to do well by doing good, and also how to have a bit of fun along the way!
Ido and Lance's book should really be titled Yes to Courage. The boys will not only show you how to be a better entrepreneur but leave you inspired with passion and confidence to make big and improbable things happen.
Just the right balance between informational, inspirational and cheeky - the hosts loved the chat.