Kylie Kwong AM Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Kylie Kwong AM
- Kylie Kwong AM is a third-generation Australian, who draws on her southern Chinese heritage to reinterpret Cantonese cuisine.
- Has become synonymous with modern Chinese cooking in Australia.
- Her restaurant of 19 years, Billy Kwong, celebrated its final chapter in June 2019.
- Lucky Kwong is her current eatery in Sydney’s South Eveleigh.
- Her advocacy of sharing and sustainability extends to her involvement with community organisations including The Wayside Chapel, Two Good, OzHarvest.
- In 2023, Kylie was awarded a Member of the Order of Australia (AM) for her significant service to the hospitality industry and to the community.
Topics for Kylie Kwong AM
- Changing the Game
- Asian cooking
- Enhance understanding and appreciation of Chinese culture
- Express pride in Chinese heritage
- Chef extraordinaire