- Kitty Flanagan is one of Australia's eading stand-up comedians and TV writer/performer.
- She moved to the U.K. in 2001 and became a regular on the top U.K. comedy circuit including the prestigious London Comedy Store.
- Since returning from London she has travelled the world performing in festivals and comedy clubs everywhere from Paris to Berlin, Dubai to Tokyo and Canada to Cannes...
- Well known for sketch comedy as well as stand-up, Kitty has appeared in several successful TV shows both in Australia and the UK, most notably Full Frontal (AUS), The Micallef Show (AUS), The Sketch Show (UK) and most recently as a panel guest on Good News Week (AUS).
- There have also been numerous TV stand-up appearances, including The World Stands Up on Comedy Central (US).
- Kitty's hilarious company and keen sense of the ridiculous and her perky, offbeat anecdotes are seasoned with smart asides and acute observations that prove remarkably captivating. Her material is delivered in an inviting, effortless style.
- Master of Ceremonies
Flanagan is one of the most subtle and perceptive of performers regardless of gender.
The Sunday Herald
Flanagan's film has been the highlight of the festival.
Some of the funniest traditional, free-form standup.
Edinburgh Evening News
Effortlessly hilarious. Sharp Topical and very funny.
The Melbourne Age
Flanagan has a keen sense of the ridiculous and her perky, offbeat anecdotes are seasoned with smart aides and acute observations that prove remarkably captivating.
Flanagan's command of a crowd and material is impressive.
Sydney Morning Herald
A lively and animated performance, Kitty brings her standup to life with the kind of strong characterizations that have become her stock in trade.
Melbourne Comedy Festival
Hilariously good company, her material is delivered in an inviting, effortless style that disarms as it skewers.
Stage Left - MCF