Kirli Saunders OAM Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Kirli Saunders OAM
- Kirli Saunders OAM is an award-winning multidisciplinary artist and consultant, who identifies as a proud Gunai Woman.
- Kirli's literary works, including The Incredible Freedom Machines, Kindred, Bindi, and Our Dreaming, have won numerous awards and recognitions.
- She is a skilled facilitator and public speaker advocating for environmental protection and equality and has experience in corporate and government DEI workshops, cultural liaison, and project management.
- Kirli is a versatile artist who has exhibited her visual arts works in numerous galleries, modeled for renowned brands, and consulted for international technological, education, fashion, conservation, and arts organizations and projects.
- Kirli's many accolades include: OAM 2022, NSW Aboriginal Woman of the Year 2020, her writing celebrated by the Prime Minister’s, QLD, WA, Adelaide, Victorian Premier’s Literary, ABIAs, Kate Challis RAKA, Speech Pathology, ABDA and CBCA awards.
- Her past clients has included Mecca, Google, Qantas, AESOP, Spotify, Guardian, NSW Dept of Premier & Cabinet, Reconciliation Aus, Sydney Opera House, State Library NSW & Vic, Stella Prize, Sydney / Melbourne / Auckland / QLD Writers Festivals, Red Room Poetry and various galleries in NSW & WA.
Topics for Kirli Saunders OAM
- Master of ceremonies
- Culture particularly First Nations
- Advocacy / rights of First Nations
- Queer communities
- Writing (poetry, picture books, plays, fiction)
- Visual Arts