- Kimberley is an actor, presenter and author from New Zealand.
- She shares her experiences and advice from her acting and presenting roles both in New Zealand and in America.
- Her focus is on motivating young females to recognise their talents and pursue their dreams.
- She shares her tips for creative goals setting and completion of goals.
- Kimberley has the ability to engage with both a younger audience and older audiences in a fun, positive manner.
- Goal setting and how to write goals
- Finding your talents and pursuing your dreams
- Acting in Hollywood
- Social media
- Body image
- Generation Y
- Master of Ceremonies
Senior Sponsorship Manager
Vodafone New Zealand
Kimberley has a very professional yet relaxed presenting style. She is so cool and calm, and makes it look so easy and effortless. She immediately makes the audience feel at ease and makes you feel like she has known you for years! I enjoy listening to the way she interacts with the finalists in the competition and the positive and inspiring words of advice. Such powerful words of wisdom for these young up and coming actors/actresses. Overall I would highly recommend Kimberley Crossman for any MC, hosting or speaking role. She is a talented young lady, with endless amount of energy, talent and spark. Kimberley was not only the cherry on top for our awards, but the whipped cream as well.