Kim Underhill Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Kim Underhill
- Kim Underhill is an author, coach, trainer and motivational speaker.
- She is the co-founder of She Brilliance, a movement with a vision created for women to aspire towards a purposeful life and lead change confidently.
- Kim is the author of Success Inside Out, Challenge or Choice.
- Kim has over 25 years of international business and management experience.
- Kim Underhill holds a Bachelor of Business Administration majoring in Marketing from Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology and an Executive Master of Science in Industrial & Organisational Human Resource Psychology from Baruch College, The City University of New York.
Topics for Kim Underhill
- New Age leadership
6 modules to help leaders understand what it takes to succeed in self-leadership from inside out, before establishing a strong cohesive team through team-leadership and ultimately achieving results through business-leadership
- Be the Change, before change changes YOU
The 5C key essentials to proactively look at change in order to grow during, at and post any transformation journey. The 5Cs are:
- Never stay too comfortable
- Always stay connected
- Be extremely curious
- Conscious decision making and;
- Carping not allowed
- Winning in heels
How to break the imaginary glass ceilings and have it all? Key message is to help women get out of the excuses that “men” are the cause of their growth (or lack of). 4 key steps to overcome this are :
- Simple rules of success.
- Sharp survival skills.
- Step in to step up.
Testimonials for Kim Underhill
Winning in Heels” is definitely NOT gender specific. A lot of the tips and take aways really apply to both men and women, in the workplace, for making a difference and stepping up. I have so many key takeaways from today’s lunch talk! Thank you Kim.
Your talk on Be the Change was great and interesting. I picked up some very important pointers from you and will definitely share with my colleagues who missed your session!
Thank you for the session on New Age Leadership. I can see the gaps between my team and myself and I have learnt what I should do and where I can improve to take myself and my team to the next level!
We were able to streamline things that we really need for sales – things that we might have known but never knew how to put into action. We can now organise ourselves to become a better team! Thank you Kim
Allied Metals, Philippines
My colleagues and I enjoyed your talk on Performance Development at the Philippines HR Congress with lots of great takeaways. You were such an inspiration!
The F.A.S.T sales management course has been really brilliant. We’ve learnt a lot of new things and were able to refresh many older concepts as well!
Kim has delivered the promises she made to help me through difficult times when I faced complications with my work-life situation. She helped me gain back my self-esteem and self- knowledge on what is truly important and how to have focus. The tools she used were very helpful to provide clarity in the development of my action plans. I always look forward to my sessions as Kim as they are always fun and energised.