Kendall Whyte Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Kendall Whyte
- Kendall Whyte is the Founder & CEO of Blue Tree Project.
- She is the 2022 Young Australian of the Year for Western Australia.
- Kendall is a leader in the mental health space, recognised for creating an important initiative that builds awareness and starts a conversation about mental health.
- She has appeared in the media, on podcasts, and articles using these opportunities to talk about her personal loss and the importance of destigmatising mental health.
- Her project has gained a lot of attention from supporters seeking to help within their community. A mere few include BHP, Rio Tinto, Corrective Services NSW, UWA & Trinity College.
- Kendall Whyte has been an admired speaker at many events including private corporate events (Brookfield & Fortescue), forums (BCCI Women’s Leadership Forum) and conferences (Zero2Hero Youth Conference).
Topics for Kendall Whyte
- Overcoming adversity and personal loss
Share the touching origins of Blue Tree Project and how it has evolved from a grass roots movement into a charity having an impact across the world.
- Mental health awareness & education
Help promote and facilitate better understanding of mental health in the workplace and our wider community.
Helping give others the platform to speak openly and authentically.
- Making change
Practical recommendations on ways to reduce the stigma of mental health in our everyday lives.
Testimonials for Kendall Whyte
Kendall Whyte is a passionate and inspirational presenter. She is both personable and engaging when speaking about her family life and the story behind the Blue Tree Project. Our staff were left feeling touched and motivated after watching her presentation.
Lotterywest & Healthway
Kendall Whyte shares her own lived experience with warmth and humility. Her work at Blue Tree is helping spread the message that “it’s ok to not be ok”. By speaking openly and authentically, she is helping break down the fear of judgement that stops people seeking help for mental illness. Kendall’s presentation will inspire you to look out for friends, family and colleagues who you think need a shoulder and also to seek help yourself if you need it.
Australia Day Council WA
Kendall Whyte was an ideal partner for our Site Mental Health Tours in October and November 2021. Visiting all our production and construction sites across the Pilbara, meeting our people in their work locations on site and presenting in the villages after work. Kendall’s genuine and vulnerable presentation style endeared her to many and opened conversations that have been life giving and ongoing long after she left site. Joining the crews to paint blue trees together was therapeutic provided a connection to individual healing and collective understanding, that is still present and talked about.
Fortescue Metals Group
I had the pleasure of hosting Ms Kendall Whyte when she gave the graduation address at University of Western Australia in July 2021 for Allied Health and Human Sciences students. Kendall herself graduated from UWA with BSc '15, GradCertBus '19 and to be invited to speak is a testament to how much Kendall has achieved since her own graduations. Her address was inspiring for everyone present, reflecting on her personal experiences and how she channeled tragedy into advocacy. I hope that Kendall will continue to have opportunities to share her important message.
University of Western Australia
Kendall Whyte was an ideal presenter as part of our Youth Mental Health Forums. Her style is not only natural, powerful, engaging and informative, it is perhaps most importantly delivered in a genuine and authentic manner, all of which has contributed to a positive and lasting impact on our community.
Christ Church Grammar School