Keith Ferrazzi Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Keith Ferrazzi
- Keith Ferrazzi is a #1 New York Times Bestselling author.
- He is the world’s top executive team transformation coach.
- Winner of 2018 Golden Gavel Award (Toastmasters).
- Keith was designated the world’s most connected individual by both Forbes and Inc. magazines due to his extensive network of relationships.
- He has been named “Global Leader of Tomorrow” by the World Economic Forum, as well as being named one of the most creative Americans in Richard Wurman’s Who’s Really Who.
- He is a Fast Company Leadership Hall of Famer.
- Keith is an expert on how to maximize team performance in hybrid and virtual work environment, and a preeminent thought leader on the future of leadership and work.
- He is the former CMO & Head of Sales at Deloitte and Starwood Hotels, a philanthropist and investor.
Topics for Keith Ferrazzi
- Driving transformation to become world class hybrid
The world of work has transformed. Yet many teams continue to apply outdated collaborative and cultural practices that don't match the problems they face or the technologies available to them. In a motivating keynote, Keith Ferrazzi introduces powerful mindsets and high-return practices to drive transformation and become a world class hybrid team.
- A new social contract for teams
Achieve breakthrough team performance with a new social contract that emphasizes candor, collaboration, accountability, and continual improvement. In this inspiring and informative keynote, you’ll discover practices that help exceptional teams escape outdated behaviors to realize lasting change. See the detailed description and Read the HBR article.
- Competing in a new world of work
The pandemic forced us to shed antiquated ways of doing business and made us realize that the future of work is already here. In this keynote, Keith uncovers how the world's greatest companies are remaining competitive in a post-pandemic world through Radical Adaptability.
- Deeper relationships for revenue growth
Sales professionals now face the challenge of building relationships in a virtual environment. No matter the setting, one lasting strategy for consistently growing revenue is to proactively build genuine relationships.
- Leading exponential change
Organizational transformation begins at the level of the individual, and this keynote will ignite the fire within each member of the crowd to be the catalyst for change within their respective organizations, no matter their role.
- How to lead without authority
As leaders, we can no longer cling to the constraining models of authority and control. In this keynote, you’ll learn why “great businesses require radical interdependency” and how to employ that concept in your business, allowing you to connect to the people involved in it.
Testimonials for Keith Ferrazzi
Keith has the rare gift of inspiring you to think deeper, dream bigger and, most importantly, bring more generosity to the people and communities that matter most to you.
Keith facilitates each event so that every guest walks away feeling a little more connected both with themselves and with the industry peer group they are part of.
Keith Ferrazzi is that rare speaker who combines infectious energy with inspiration and great stories to lift the audience. No matter how engaged people are when they enter the room, Keith grabs their attention immediately and takes them on a ride where they will leave, wanting not only to transform their teams, but transform their lives to be more honest, open, and of service to others. I always know we’ll have an amazing experience when Keith speaks.
The XPRIZE Foundation
[Keith] fundamentally transformed the way our partners engage with each other.
[Keith’s] energy is contagious. There is no question he is doing exactly what he was put on earth to do. He is amazing.
Merck & Co
I walked away yesterday with a new vigor. This was a real gift.
General Motors North America
As we continue to challenge ourselves to further the development of our organization and workplace, having Keith join our Key Leaders’ Meeting added energy, creativity, and great leadership challenge. I look forward to deploying Ferrazzi Greenlight concepts and developing along their Team Maturity Model.