Keith Banks BM Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Keith Banks BM
- Keith Banks BM is one of Queensland’s most highly decorated police officers.
- He is a best selling author.
- Keith speaks openly about his experiences and recovery with humour, rawness and honesty.
- He provides advice on addressing mental health challenges and speaks about the power of connection, tribe and authenticity in improving one’s life.
- Keith’s experience as a senior executive in his corporate career, combined with his unique police background, provides him with the ability to expand his message across all areas of work and life.
- Keith is a passionate advocate for changing the mindset of how mental health is regarded.
Topics for Keith Banks BM
Testimonials for Keith Banks BM
We engaged Keith Banks as a speaker for our 2022 AES conference in Melbourne to share his story about the impact Post Traumatic Stress Disorder had on his own life and how to manage your own personal mental health issues. There was no doubt about it Keith’s story and message was raw and captivating so much so he was voted one of the best speakers at our conference by all the attendees.
Association Executive Services
Keith delivered a dramatic, raw and deeply personal presentation. He spoke from his heart about his lived experiences during his traumatic childhood and decorated career. He is articulate and moving and on a mission to personally change the stigma surrounding PTSD. His presentation is a must see event that everyone needs to experience.
Warrant Officer Class Two
Defence Force School of Signals