Kaylene Langford Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Kaylene Langford
- Kaylene Langford is the founder of StartUp Creative Magazine, stocked in Virgin Australia Lounges since 2014.
- Kaylene is an effective business coach, inspirational speaker, engaging facilitator and informative educator.
- She mentors individuals and groups, develops robust educational programs and coordinates best practice accelerator programs.
- Kaylene is also a prolific creator with an enviable portfolio of podcasts and blogs, produces a magazine that celebrates creative entrepreneurship, and is currently writing “How to start a side hustle” - a book that captures her extensive knowledge and experience in helping people realise their potential while achieving personal, professional and financial abundance.
- She has been asked to develop and facilitate programs in entrepreneurship for the Vislink Brisbane Entrepreneurs Program and Gold Coast City Council, as well as the University of Southern Queensland’s Changemakers Program and the AIME Imagination Curriculum.
- She partnered with General Assembly to run a series of events and workshops, and was heralded their most popular presenter for 2019.
- Kaylene has been a Mentor for the Spark Deakin University Accelerator Program and the Refinery Creative Accelerator on the Sunshine Coast.
- Kaylene has successfully collaborated with Greenhouse Coworking in Christchurch New Zealand, ASPACE Melbourne and Creatives in New York City.
- Kaylene is a highly sought after panellist and keynote speaker with events ranging from Creative Mornings, the New Beginnings Fair and F* Up Nights to VIVID Sydney, Griffith University, Microsoft Creators Fund and First Nations Impact Entrepreneurship.
Topics for Kaylene Langford
- How to start a side hustle
How to Start a Side Hustle is a fun and easy guide that will help you design a viable business model and bring your ideas to market. In this masterclass author and business coach, Kaylene will share practical tips, hacks and advice to help guide you through the process of starting your own business in a straightforward and accessible way.
- Modern day marketing
Businesses are forced to adapt and learn on the go with the ever changing online environment of technology, trends and tools that are emerging on a regular basis. As a result quality brands, small businesses and traditional ways of marketing can see many business owners be left behind or miss opportunities to capitalise on the latest technology. Kaylene shares up-to-date marketing knowledge and practical applications in a straight-forward way to help businesses quickly absorb the latest data and apply the strategies to their business marketing plan. She has worked closely with Meta as an inhouse Creator for the platforma and runs an officially verified account that applies these strategies for her own business success. If you're feeling out of the loop or left behind and are looking for innovative ways to stay up to date and learn how to apply current trends to your business, this is the place to tap into the expertises that has been tried and tested on the front line.
- Mindset of an entrepreneurs
Kaylene blends powerful storytelling with evidence-based frameworks to simultaneously inspire and inform her audience, ensuring they gain valuable insights and practical advice they can put into ac5on immediately. It’s this forthright, uniquely Australian approach that sets Kaylene apart from other coaches, educators and motivational speakers. Her holistic approach appeals to a wide range of audiences, as she can speak to the value of mastering your mind for success, the importance of developing an adaptable suite of soft skills, and the critical logistics of starting and running a business successfully.
- Kaylene's inspirational start up story - From corporate to side hustle expert
Kaylene started her business journey at the age of 24 from the lounge room of her small one bedroom apartment on the Gold Coast with a half broken laptop and no investment capacial or backing. Newalry 10 years later and she has successfully built a thriving startup community around the world of over 100K creative entrepreneurs and business owners. Inspired by the story of Richard Branson she launched her own magazine which went on to be featured in Virgin Business Lounges, hosts a top business podcast on iTunes charts, and has worked with thousands of people from around the world in workshops, business coaching and keynote addresses. She represented Australia on the panel for the Paris Global Startup Conference in 2021, has had a book published with Hardie Grant Books and delivered workshops on the topics of business and startups for brands such as Meta, AusPost, RedBull. Her expert advice has been featured in CNBC, Afterpay blog, The Age, Frankie Magazine and she is widely accepted as a leading expert in the space.
Testimonials for Kaylene Langford
Kaylene has worked with me at USQ on our Change Makers social change leadership program. She's great with the young people that participate in the program, accessible and approachable but with a firm hand. Her workshop at our recent event was highly rated by the students.
Associate Director of Marketing
University of Southern Queensland
Her passion and expertise in delivering services and consulting around start-ups, innovation, business, youth services and social media are as good as I have engaged. She has a powerful vision and the abilities to create real impact for those she works with. I recommend her wholeheartedly.
Executive Coach, Director
Griffith University Gold Coast and Eden Health Retreat
Kaylene is our go-to Gal... A real go-getter who has created a community for like minded entrepreneurs and built a solid platform to help other creatives. The brain child behind the movement that is StartUp Creative and a trusted advisor of Pineapple PR. We could not recommend her enough!