- Kaumudi Goda is a trusted business advisor, human capital strategist, and a DEIB expert, and has helped transform organizations in APAC, EMEA and North America.
- Has extensive cross-border experience in client leadership, business development and change management. Practiced as an attorney for seven years in the U.S.
- In addition to an MBA from ISB, has an LLM from the University of Virginia.
- Is pursuing doctoral research on the intersection of law, public policy, human capital and business.
- Speaks on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging; Bias, Technology & Social Media; People Management; Leadership & Professional Development; Business Strategy; Business Purpose and Personal Leadership. Her signature talks are Bias, Inclusion, Technology and Global Leadership; Navigating Difficult Conversations; and Business for Good.
- Was recognized as the “Business APAC Influential Women Leader of 2020” and is an award- winning public speaker, executive coach, trainer, and facilitator.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
- Bias, technology & social media
- AI ethics
- Inclusive technology and design
- Future of work
- Navigating Difficult Conversation
- Successful negotiation
- Setting boundaries & saying no
- Assertive communication
- Business Purpose and Strategy
- Business for good
- Purpose-driven business (CSR, ESG, UNSDG)
- Sustainable development
- Powerful Communication
- Executive presence
- Speaking up with impact and strategies for Public Speaking
- Imposter Syndrome
- Confidence and self-identity
- Leading in crisis
- Professional development for the global knowledge worker
- People Management
- Employee motivation
- Engagement and retention
- Communication and teamwork at the workplace
- Organizational culture and the future of work
Great webinar, Kaumudi! So important to manage unconscious knowledge and bias. Thanks for sharing.
KG is a wonderful communicator and a very effective trainer. I`ve had some chances to work with her and it has always been an amazing and fruitful experience!
Thank you Kaumudi for a fantastic session at the start of our third AUW Mentoring program this past Friday. Your presentation and tips for a successful mentoring relationship were invaluable to students and mentors.
Insightful, engaging,relevant. Those are the three words to describe KG and her presentation to a full house audience on “understanding and managing difficult conversations”. KG has a rich & diverse professional experience & having worked in several continents & cultures she has a lovely ability to connect with audience from various cultures, professions and experiences instantly. I highly recommend her as a speaker, coach & mentor!