Julia Palmer Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Julia Palmer
- Julia presented her new keynote ‘Face to Face Revolution’ at TEDx Darling Harbour and was voted ‘best talk of the day’ by the audience.
- Julia is the Kochie’s Business Builder Networking Expert. Julia presented live at the KBB Boot Camp and has appeared in several episodes on the Channel 7 over the years.
- Julia Guest Lectures at Universities such as UTS, UNSW and MGSM.
- Julia presented at the International Talent Management Conference in Abu Dhabi. The only Australian speaker on an International Agenda, leading change for the future of talent management.
- Over the last 17+ years, Julia has worked with all job titles in every industry as most people face great challenges with developing networking relationships.
Topics for Julia Palmer
- Improve personal brand to leverage networking relationships
Great opportunities are found in great networks.
Having the confidence to connect with people when first meeting them is vital for your personal and professional success. The next step is managing those relationships to ensure they are sustained and mutually beneficial.
- Learn the 4 types of networking and make networking work for you (long term).
- Be comfortable to answer, ‘what do you do?’ more productively.
- Know the difference between building a simple or strategic network.
- Manage visibility and reap the rewards of influential networking
If 75% of people believe their networks do NOT support the results they need, what actions can you take to beat the odds?
- New world networks, old world habits
Explore building and nurturing Relationships in a new world
As we come put the Covid cloud of uncertainty behind us and realise what the new world looks like, it would be remiss to think we can do this alone.
Networks have always been a big component of how we get things done, however now more than ever we need to deepen our relationships and think about how we create new opportunities (before it is too late).
This session will focus on;
- Building positive habits and leveraging human skills to connect more effectively.
- Exploring how communication has changed and its effects on collaboration, knowledge sharing and benchmarking.
- Appreciate the importance of emotional intelligence by reviewing the impact emotions have on behaviour.
- Brainstorming ways to deepen existing relationships without as much human contact.
The 'new' world will require a higher level of Social, Emotional & Soft Skills. Fast becoming the most critical asset, a network does come down to each individual and this is a critical time to reflect on the way we ultimately engage and conduct ourselves.
- The ripple effect
Invest in your future skills
Fast becoming the most critical asset an organisation has, a network does come down to each individual and therefore an investment in that person's social, soft and emotional skills is critical.
Julia will explore the real art of relationship networking through the ancient science of communicating to give you the human advantage in business (and life).
- Understand the importance of a networked organisation and how you and your company can benefit.
- Learn critical techniques that will improve day to day engagement and influence with your internal and external networks.
- Future proof yourself and be persuaded to network and connect more meaningfully.
This session is imperative to those that want to understand the impact of social capital, accelerate their visibility and harness their internal and external networks.
Testimonials for Julia Palmer
UNSW Sydney has engaged Julia and Relatus for the last five years to equip UNSW researchers with the essential networking, relationship management and human skills needed to succeed in contemporary work places and society more broadly. Gone are the days when deep technical and subject matter expertise alone are sufficient for success. Julia is an outstanding communicator and facilitator and I cannot recommend her highly enough to all sectors and disciplines.
Director, Knowledge Exchange Division of Research and Enterprise
Our business thrives and grows off the back of client relationships, we will grow 15% this year. Over the last decade we have grown by
300% and I have no doubt this is due to the training we have done with Julia in developing our networks and capabilities. This blended program over several months was by far our best investment in our people and the results are showing that it has been very worthwhile.”
Principal Business Development Manager and Structural Engineer
Over the years and through the various organisations where I have managed capability development, Julia has facilitated numerous events – from short keynotes to extended programmes. Julia actively listens, asks discerning questions and then tailors the programme to align
with corporate and business imperatives. Julia is an absolute delight to work with, extremely professional and nothing is ever too onerous.
Learning & Development Manager A&NZ
Julia has the ability to teach a difficult skill to anybody, and at every level. It says a lot when people say they remember what was
taught days after they've walked away from the event, which says a lot about the person whom had conducted the workshop and importantly HOW it was taught.
Recoveries & Credit Risk Management, Business Banking
Thank-you for your outstanding contribution to the International Talent Management Conference held at the Abu Dhabi Emirates Palace. Both your sessions were extremely well received and the full audience demonstrates the relevance of your expertise.
Thank you so much for addressing our leading CEO's at the Premium Brands Group breakfast with a powerful relationship and network building message. Relationship building and management is daunting for a lot of people, even leaders of business, and our guests all commented on how insightful your comments were and how they got something very positive out of it. It is great to see a business like BConsulted out there helping make it easier to grow businesses!
Premium Brands Group
Thank-you so much for your fantastic presentation to the UQSOPA last week – you knocked their socks off, which I knew you would do. Our members are still raving about you! Thanks again Julia – you did a great job.
UQSOPA, Behavioral Sciences Division, University of Queensland
I’ve had the pleasure of having Julia Palmer engage with my audiences a number of times over the last couple of years, presenting at high profile events which Sales Effectiveness Australasia has hosted. What can I say – except that she delivers, and the audience love what she delivers. And I’ve got the feed-back sheets to prove it! Knowing how to network professionally is an essential tool for salespeople and sales managers in the 21st century – and there’s no-one better to learn from than Julia Palmer.
Sales Effectiveness Australasia
Thank-you again for your engaging presentation last night, you had the audience in the palm of your hand. We have never had such a positive response in terms of participation at any of our events before and believe this was due to your vibrant personality and ability to make everyone feel part of the presentation.
Urban Development Institute of Australia