Julia Banks Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Julia Banks
- Julia Banks has worked in boardrooms and courtrooms and in the centre of power, Federal Parliament - and shares stories and tailors her stories to connect on an emotional level with her audience - through a lens of someone who has a very broad and diverse lived experience in leadership.
- She aligns key messages to her bestselling book - PowerPlay; Breaking through bias barriers and boys clubs. Powerplay is leadership resource guide for aspiring leaders ‘meets’ part memoir. It has received excellent reviews, hit bestseller lists and was nominated in 2022 Australian Book Industry Awards.
- Julia talks on how we all have positional power, and personal power. What makes a great leader is tapping into our personal power. Personal power is defined by our values, our integrity, our truth and our intuition or gut instinct.
- From her pre political corporate career, during and post politics – Julia has seen firsthand how the best leadership from everyday decisions to leadership through risk and crises are better when personal power is employed.
- Julia’s focus is on how to create positive workplace cultures , psychological safety in the workplace and how anyone in the workplace no matter their level can enhance their leadership skills using their positional and personal power.
Topics for Julia Banks
- Inspirational & motivational – leadership: using your positional power tapping into your personal power
- Leading through a positive and changing workplace culture embracing inclusion
- Staying resilient and strong and protecting your psychological safety in the workplace
- Never say Never, never too old, never too young and never wasting a crisis or risk management issue in leadership
- How even the most senior leaders can become even greater
Authentic leadership and being your own kind of leader
Testimonials for Julia Banks
"Powerful message…” “inspiring” “Julia’s insights and experiences are incredibly powerful”
Melbourne Storm event
… an outstanding presentation… some important lessons for our industry.
Julia’s session was great, she had really interesting insights and a depth of knowledge across issues from both her corporate and public career – we had great feedback”
Grain Trade Australia
Inspiring speech about resilience and courage
Women in Law Forum
Julia was incredible! Engaging, entertaining and impactful. She made the event a success.
Julia Banks was the best rated speaker of the day.
Governance Institute of Australia
Great session. Very insightful into integrity and leadership.
Australian institute of Health and Safety conference
Julia was inspiring and authentic and made our event so successful.
Thank you for openly sharing your story and experiences and for inspiring us to continue to strive to achieve a more equitable environment.