Juanita Phillips Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Juanita Phillips
- Juanita Phillips is an Australian news presenter with over 30 years of experience in the industry.
- She anchored ABC's flagship 7pm News in Sydney for 21 years, making her the public broadcaster's longest-serving prime-time female TV news presenter.
- Juanita has also worked for CNN and BBC, and has written a best-selling memoir and a series of children's books.
- In the past decade, she has used her interviewing and presenting skills to work as an MC, speaker, and panel moderator, specializing in business, fintech, and cyber security.
Topics for Juanita Phillips
- Master of ceremonies
- Women's issues
- Drawing on personal anecdotes from over 40 years in the workforce, Juanita discusses the challenges women routinely face (pregnancy, childbirth, divorce, elderly parents, health crises and more), how much things have changed for women, and how much has stayed the same.
- She speaks about the hurdles women and other carers face as they develop in their professional careers, how corporate culture can be changed to embrace women and how men can be convinced to move forward with women and enjoy the benefits that come from a fairer, more flexible workplace.
- Juanita discusses how to juggle differing workloads and personal responsibilities, maintain good mental and physical health, plan and manage their financial future and support each other through formal mentoring arrangements, but more commonly support just through sharing our stories and the wisdom we’ve acquired along the as well as sharing stories and wisdom.