- John Toomey is Australia’s Number 1 Educator and Speaker on Mental Wellness.
- Has delivered over 2900 presentations across the world.
- He has written books, e-books, 100’s of articles, lectured in Universities, studied with people who live on the edge of discovery and is invited as one of Australia’s Wellness Thought Leaders to the Global Wellness Summit each year.
- He served on the RMIT School of Health Sciences Program Advisory Committee until 2016.
- John was the author of Australia’s first certificate course in Wellness Leadership in 1999.
- Served 7 different AFL Clubs in High Performance Roles.
- Mental Wellness
- Fatigue Prevention
- Using Care to Change a Culture
- Men’s and Women’s Health
- Stress Mastery
- No Bull*#@ Leadership
John Toomey was great. I am still hearing from everyone how good he was with his presentation, the way he explained everything was very clear and he was engaging everyone which made the day more interesting and fun. He is definitely people’s person and he loves what he is doing. This was evident in his work and even the follow up straight after the event was really good. Definitely he is one person that we are not going to forget for a long time.
Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Limited
John Toomey was a fabulous presenter at the Northeast Health Staff Excellence Awards event. His professional expertise, and passion to make a difference in people’s lives, were powerfully communicated to a very engaged and appreciative audience. It is no wonder that he is one of Australia’s most sought after speakers.
Northeast Health Wangaratta