Sir John Kirwan Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Sir John Kirwan
- Sir John Kirwan received a Knighthood in 2012 for his contribution to rugby union and for his services to heighten public awareness of depression.
- In 1988, John scored a tally of 10 tries in five tests, against Wales and Australia.
- John retired from the All Blacks in 1994, his 63 tests having brought him 35 tries, which was then the New Zealand record.
- He is an his ambassador for Westpac and ATEED (Auckland Tourism) and continues raising the profile and assisting with the mental health initiatives.
- He is also a member of the Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust Board.
Topics for Sir John Kirwan
- Rugby union and sports
- Mental illness and health