- A registered psychologist, youngest-ever board member for Clemenger Harvie advertising, VP Marketing for Warner Bros Asia, MD Bergent (leading Aust. consultancy).
- Built sales and brand value for some of the world’s most successful companies including Microsoft, Coca-Cola, YUM!, Specsavers, 7-Eleven, Mazda, Sony and Fox.
- Over 20 years’ experience presenting and chairing conferences in Australia and internationally as well as facilitating in-house and industry planning sessions.
- Twice nominated, and 2015 Winner of ESOMAR World’s Most Effective Research.
- Consistently valued for providing actionable business-building perspectives in an entertaining yet thought-provoking style.
- Unlocking opportunities for game-changing growth by moving beyond points of parity
- The difference between what stakeholders say and what they really believe and do
- Key to reducing activist friction, reducing sale time and building sales value.
- In-store marketing to get quantum leaps in performance
- What really drives decision making at point of sale?
- Building multiple levels of shopper connection.
- The business of creativity
- How to really sell movies and screen entertainment.
- Efficiently targeting Boomers
- The latest and most lucrative demographic.
- How to motivate your team of Millennial marketers to target the segment with all the money.
- What women really want
- Key to significant sales growth and brand equity in all categories, not just 'women's stuff'.
- Effective industry branding to increase overall market size
- Retirement, entertainment, hotels, psychological services, legal, housing and other industries.
John was easy to deal with and certainly knew his subject. Marketing is always a well-received subject and John peppered his presentation with humour making it not only enjoyable, but gave the attendees the skills to implement into their businesses immediately.
Wonderful session and he related the marketing to our industry very well. He particularly resonated with our more senior delegates – licensees and principals.
Easy and professional to deal with, would be keen to use him for other events if something suitable arose.
John is a frank and fearless presenter who has the innate ability to trigger robust and controversial discussions. He gets his audience thinking and challenging what they have heard and how they will apply their learnings. John's academic qualifications, real world experience and charismatic manner ensure audiences will always remember a John Berenyi presentation. John knows his topics and engages with his audiences and his knowledge on trends in the marketplace is unparalleled. John is always my first choice as a speaker when the stakes are high!
Journalist, Broadcaster, Emcee and Media Strategist
Suzanne Jones PR Agency
John is a very entertaining presenter and will get the audience laughing.
Tourism, Hospitality & Leisure
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
Your work with us truly inspired what I believe will be game changing work for our entire category and the Microsoft business!
Head of Channel Marketing Consumer Channels Group
His presentation was not only informative, but pleasantly entertaining. He could be considered an "edutainer"!
John Berenyi is an exceptionally engaging public speaker who breaks down complicated concepts and tailors the messages to suit the audience. John fluidly builds rapport with the audience and delivers insight in an entertaining, palatable way.
Head of Business Development
Hannover Fairs Australia