- JJ Ferrari has had a brilliant 15-year track record as a Transition and Performance coach.
- She is a well-respected inspirational speaker on both sides of her transition.
- She wrote a book and worked with over 10,000 long term unemployed individuals through the state of Illinois and got over 4200 of them jobs in 12 weeks or less.
- Trained sales teams in 5 countries.
- Trained, coached or consulted to more than 1800 small and medium businesses.
- She received a standing ovation as the closing presenter at TEDx.
- She grew an Australian telecom business from $10 million to $80 million in under three years.
- She is a former CEO for Anthony Robbins AU [and three other companies].
- She has coached and presented for major corporations such as PwC , Medibank, BT Financial, Westpac , Telstra , St George Bank, Business Chicks , Reckitt, Media Federation of Australia, NASDAQ, Atlassian, CBA, AFP, TEDx, LinkedIn, Google, Allianz, Media Federation of Australia, Big Brother- Big Sister, Lend Lease, Optus, American Express, Telstra, Salesforce, Government Departments [Department of Finance and Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet].
- She has a new book coming out on July 31st entitled Fear Into Confidence - Lessons From a Lifetime of Change.
- Fear into confidence - Lessons from a lifetime of change
FEAR holds a permanent place in the human psyche. Everyone has fears. Fear has been handed down like a family heirloom through generations by people we are supposed to trust; parents, teachers and authorities.
In these times, it is difficult to get someone to believe they can act from courage and confidence. Fear is everywhere right now, it’s considered negative and gets the blame for most bad things bad that happen to us. JJ Ferrari doesn’t think like most people. She has had a deep, dark relationship with fear and has learned to harness its power. As JJ says, if you only work on being confident or only work at your goals but don’t know your fears, you’ll never make the changes you need to succeed.
When you are in a fearful state, can sit in it without panic and come clear and conscious of where you are and what you need to do, you see fear differently. To the masses it still remains a chaotic and insurmountable barrier to be overcome. Successful people look for it in their life and dealings to help them make inspired decisions and stand strong when others cannot.
When you learn that fear is an energy that you can convert to acts of courage and confidence and believe you are capable of using it, you will find yourself facing more of life’s most important decisions, challenges and opportunities with greater ease. achieving more of what you want and need.
Fear into courage audience takeaways:
- Why fear is so powerful and how to use it for positive results.
- Find your personal pattern for turning fears into courage.
- The stages of courage development.
- Develop a stronger style and philosophy for creating unstoppable courage.
- Learn how survival is a giant step towards success.
- Learn how you can share and borrow courage energy.
- Create mental stamina and minimise stress and depression.
- Learn how to put yourself first and inspire others to grow as a well.
- Move your thoughts and body from pain into courage fuel.
- Courageously embrace fear, uncertainty, risk and challenges.
- Talk about your successes with pride [without feeling like an imposter].
- How being a who not a what removes fear and negative expectations.
JoAnna Ferrari is definitely one of a kind speaker; she will not only challenge your thinking but also make you walk away with not one, but several 'aha moments.
Artistic Director & Curator Work Club
Co-Founder Inscapes Projects
Head of Production
JoAnna was the closing speaker at our TEDxMelbourne 2016 event. She delivered the most powerful and passionate talk of the day and ended up with a well-deserved standing ovation (hard to do on a TEDx stage).
Licensee and Curator
We were so humbled to have this remarkable woman take us with her on her journey of transition by sharing her own deeply personal experiences and by challenging us to embrace a lifetime of change not only personally but professionally in the workplace. In an incredible and unforgettable session with our legal team, that was simultaneously humorous and poignant, Jo scratched deep beneath the surface to help us unearth the reasons why some of us get stuck in a fixed mindset and to encourage us to persevere in the face of uncertainty and risk, and to embrace change and challenge in our careers. Jo has forever shifted the needle in helping us to become the better version of ourselves, to be open to new opportunities in what we do day to day in the office as well as reminding us to hold firm to what we truly believe in. Highly recommended!
Vice President & Head
On behalf of YWCA Australia I wish to extend our sincere thanks to you for presenting as a Keynote Speaker at the SHE Leads Conference. Participants feedback rated your presentation “Rethinking Life” as excellent and received a high number of additional outstanding comments. We felt your presentation was an excellent way to end the conference and the way you delivered your presentation kept people engaged right until the end.
Business Development & Relationship Manager
JoAnna presented at our Spark the Change event and talked about bringing meaning and purpose to work. Jo's session was extremely well received, highly praised and top-rated in participant feedback. Engaging, memorable, inspiring and valuable- I absolutely recommend Jo as a presenter and speaker.
Lead Curator Spark the Change Melbourne 2018 and Director
Big Brothers Big Sisters Australia
I engaged JoAnna to be part of a panel discussing Homophobia and Transphobia in the workplace as part of Westpac Group's support for IDAHOT (International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia). She is a great communicator and engages very well with her audience. We received great feedback and JoAnna was the standout guest, with many learnings from audience members coming from JoAnna's input. I look forward continuing to work with her in the future
St George Retail Bank
JoAnna was wonderful. She was energetic and passionate about giving her best presentation for our conference. Well in advance of the conference JoAnna reached out to get a better idea of the audience and displayed a sincere dedication to understanding the audience and working to achieve a presentation that would suit them and the room.
Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation
JoAnna is an inspirational and motivational speaker. Her passion is infectious, and she is able to engage her audience effectively and with verve. JoAnna is also skilled at distilling the main points of a presentation into easy to inspire and remember points. JoAnna inspires her audiences who are full of praise for both her speaking content and her presenting style.
The Stella Network
BT Financial Group
It was very obvious that our audience was astoundingly impressed with JoAnna’s presentation and we received a very positive response from all our attendees as well as in the feedback following the session. JoAnna speaks with conviction, clarity and humour and we would welcome her back to speak with us any time.
Partner Sponsor - GLEE@PwC PwC’s LGBTI Network
Jo was such a raw, powerful and wonderful speaker across our IWD series in Melbourne and Sydney. She was such a fantastic addition to our lineup - we absolutely loved having her there!