- Founder and CEO of Wuju Learning, a company that teaches how to become fearless through rejection training.
- Owner of Rejection Therapy, a website that provides inspiration, knowledge and products for people to overcome their fear of rejection.
- Author of bestselling book, Rejection Proof: How I Beat Fear and Became Invincible Through 100 Days of Rejection.
- Most Viewed TED Talk of 2017.
- What I learned from 100 days of rejection keynote speech
Jia Jiang knows first-hand how the fear of rejection can hold us back. Our natural tendency to avoid it at all costs can be detrimental to our business, our careers, our lives. Determined to change that, Jia takes us down a path where rejection, instead of being avoided, is deliberately and actively sought. He asks complete strangers questions like, “Can I borrow $100? Can I speak over your store’s intercom? “Can you ship this package to Santa Claus?” The surprising answers may teach you something you have never thought about before and even propel you forward in your careers.
This is Jia’s most well-known speech. It expands on his TED talk (the #1 viewed TED talk in 2017) to inspire the audience with the story of 100 Days of Rejection. It introduces them to the concept and importance of becoming rejection-proof, and teaches them the basic principles of turning NO into YES as well as getting more YES. This speech is 30-60 minutes long.
- Discover the power of rejection proof workshop
This is workshop is based on his #1 bestselling book – Rejection Proof. It takes a deep dive into rejection-proof principles to expose attendees to techniques in overcoming fears. The audience will learn to turn rejection to their advantage, give rejections, and get more acceptances. They will also go through “Rejection in the Wild” – an unforgettable, real life rejection-seeking exercise. This workshop is 1-4 hours long.
- Hybrid of speech and workshop
A program that combines both the keynote speech and workshop. This option is the most popular among our enterprise clients. This workshop is 2-4 hours.
- The day of rejection full day event
This event thoroughly prepares attendees for any obstacles that come their way. They will take a deeper look at the principles of rejection and then apply them. This option is perfect for organizations hosting multi-day events for clients and employees.
- Influence beyond your box
Based on race, gender, education or job function, society and organizations put us into different boxes and tag us with stereotypes associated with them. However, even more damaging is the boxes we unconsciously put ourselves in. Through his blog, Jia Jiang is able to lead a tribe of people across racial, gender and cultural lines in the pursuit of one single human purpose – defeat rejection fear. Now, for minorities groups in corporate world and women in technology, Jia teaches organizations and individuals on how to lead and influence beyond their boxes.