Jessica Holsman Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Jessica Holsman
- Jessica Holsman is a social media sensation with over 28 million views on her YouTube channel ‘Study With Jess’.
- Jess is the author of the international bestseller, ‘The High School Survival Guide’ and her newest book, ‘Work Life Balance Survival Guide.'
- She has nearly 10 years of experience in social media and digital storytelling.
- Jess has Worked with leading global brands including Netflix, Adobe, Microsoft Sennheiser, and Asus.
- She co-created, produced, and starred in her own web series ‘Life of Jess’ in partnership with Google and Screen Australia.
- Jess has presented and starred in ‘Mindfull’ a documentary web series on e-mental health, in partnership with Screen Queensland.
Topics for Jessica Holsman
- Finding clarity and direction in your career
- Tapping into your self belief superpower and dreaming big
- Conquering fear and self-doubt
- Living your authentic life and sharing your unique gifts
- Prioritising your mental health with mindfulness and intentional living
- Optimising your routines for increased productivity and wellbeing
- Embracing self-care on your road to success
- How to create better work-life balance and prevent burnout or brain fog
- Mindfulness meditation for better focus and wellbeing
Testimonials for Jessica Holsman
Jess presented to the female cohort of the Jam Project, a mentorship program for year 9 girls. The content was so insightful and valuable for all the participants, and her presentation style kept everyone engaged.
The Jam Project