- First New Zealander to walk to the South Pole unaided and unsupported on foot.
- World record holder for rowing 5000km across the Atlantic Ocean.
- Managed training and culture (branded customer service) of the 7000 Rugby World Cup 2011 volunteers.
- Fronts the television series First Crossings (alongside Kevin Biggar), where he recreates stories of trailblazing pioneers from Australasia’s history.
- CEO of Inspiring Performance, a consultancy supporting organisations with strategy, leadership, cultural alignment and change.
- Double New Zealand representative (rowing & surf lifesaving), an author, a father, and member of the Institute of Directors.
- Overcoming adversity – How we can ‘push through it’.
- Purpose, value creation and strategy - Where to play and how to win.
- Branded customer service – Service that ‘sticks’.
- Cultural alignment – Creating a tribe behind you.
- Inspiring peak performance – Leading teams to achieve more.
- Management matters – Fixing the things that keep us awake at night.
- Personality profiling – Understanding the people you work with.
Even though his experiences are extraordinary, it was easy for the auidence to relate to them and to him. Nothing was a problem for Jamie and that matched how we do things. Ceremony MC That was the best presentation we’ve ever had. Thanks very much for being our keynote speaker. It went down incredibly well with both staff and partners. Thanks again.
Audience feedback was excellent. Thank you for your time and for adding so much!
Australian Financial Publications
Thank you for the part you played, and helping us achieve what we did. Jamie –your design and facilitation was a huge part of the conference success.
Metro Broker Link
Many thanks for your superb contribution to our National Conference. It’s obvious your accomplishments provide credibility, but we felt it was your acumen, personality and delivery that really connected with our Group. We are extremely pleased! Mortgage Link, Conference keynote Thank you for delivering a terrific presentation. Your time and efforts to understand what we do and parallel this to your own adventuring experience was much appreciated and made it all the more compelling.
Jamie really made this event. So much to take away – first class, relevant, applicable. Well chosen speaker. EXCELLENT – the highlight of the conference.
Professional Advisors’ Conference
Your presentation was amazing, awe inspiring, funny and thoughtful. Thank you for including many of the conference themes into your presentation. Very well done.
The University of Waikato
We got so much out of the two days, and people are still raving about it. We believe this will be the tipping point for Infotools. We’ll work hard to make that happen. Thanks again for your help.
Jamie researched the audiences really well. The range of his experiences meant he was able to speak to three different audiences in different styles.
I wanted to pass onto Jamie how inspired I was when he came and spoke last year. I was half way through my journey with weight watchers and his talk motivated me and I still refer to the points he made when I am speaking about my weight lose journey. I got to goal weight in January this year after losing 63kg in 12 months. I have just become New Zealand Weight Watchers Slimmer of the Year and I wanted to say thank to Jamie for his inspiration and talk that night as it helped me on my journey.
Young Farmers Inc.
You clearly thought long and hard about your presentation and that was evident on the day. You engaged the group – they were putty in your hands. Content, delivery, the whole lot was professional. Thank you so much!
NZ Chartered Accountants
Thanks for a great presentation - brilliantly aligned to project management principles. The Conference ended on a high note, thanks to your ability to understand the needs of the audience and your professionalism in presenting amazing adventures with humility and humour.
Project Management Institute
Jamie exceeded all of our expectations. He did his research and put his stories across brilliantly. The mix of adventures and business planning got the audience to appreciate that change happens but if you’re prepared and have a plan, then you will get through. We’re VERY happy customers!