Professor The Honourable Greg Hunt Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Professor The Honourable Greg Hunt
- Professor, The Honourable Greg Hunt is a highly experienced former Cabinet Minister in the Australian Government.
- Greg Hunt is the former Minister of Health who oversaw Australia's response to the global COVID-19 pandemic.
- Greg Hunt's parliamentary and cabinet experience includes; Minister for Health, Australian Government 2017 – 2022; Minister for Aged Care 2020 – 2022; Minister Assisting the Prime Minister for the Public Service and Cabinet 2019 – 2020; Minister for Sport 2017; Minister for Industry, Innovation & Science, Australian Government 2016 - 2017; Minister for the Environment, Australian Government 2013 - 2016.
- Prior to his parliamentary appointments Greg Hunt was Director of Global Strategy – World Economic Forum, Geneva; Engagement Manager – McKinsey & Co; Senior Fellow - Centre for Comparative Constitutional Law, University of Melbourne.
- Greg Hunt's many honours and awards include; Inaugural Recipient – Best Minister in the World at the World Government Summit 2016; Global Finalist - Union for International Cancer Control’s 2021 Award for Outstanding Policy Makers 2021; McKinnon Prize for Australian Political Leadership 2021; Global Leader for Tomorrow Award at the World Economic Forum 2004.
Topics for Professor The Honourable Greg Hunt
- Leading through a crisis - Making the tough decisions
- Ingredients of a sustainable, profitable organisation
- Preparing for 2030: Megatrends and directions for the future
- The Health of the Nation and its impact on your organisation
- An evening with Greg Hunt - Inside the Cabinet Room
- Directions in Health, Science and Environment for Australian Business
- Inside the mind of a Minister
- Leadership and innovation - Preparing for the future
- Lessons in leadership
- Working with Government
- Leadership in crisis - Managing with and through pressure
- The importance of managing mental health in stressful environments - yours, your organisation’s, Australia’s
Testimonials for Professor The Honourable Greg Hunt
We engaged Greg to deliver the keynote for our medical science entrepreneurship forum. Greg was an absolute pleasure to work with. He delivered a highly relevant and engaging presentation that was perfectly aligned with our brief. He was flexible and adaptable around our needs, took questions from the audience, and was generous with sharing his time and experience with attendees. The event was a great success and we look forward to working with Greg again in the future.
Chief Commercial Officer
Greg provided an excellent session which was both well structured, very informative and visionary in the directions he opened up for the speciality and clinics.
IVF Directors Group Executive
35th Annual Lorne Cancer Conference February 2023
The Honourable Greg Hunt, former Australian Minister for Health and Aged Care delivered a captivating speech at The 35th Annual Lorne Cancer Conference as the after-dinner speaker in the scenic seaside town of Lorne, Victoria. Speaking to a gathering of over 200 attendees who lauded his work as Health Minister during the greatest national health crisis of the modern era, Hunt entertained with reflections on the achievements and challenges of his time as Minister, highlighting the crucial role of ongoing collaborations between government and the medical research sector not only to navigate crises like COVID, but also to save and transform the lives of individual Australians.
Children's Cancer Institute
Hon Greg Hunt was extremely well prepared and familiar with the topic. Well researched and sound introductory session with panel members.
Day Hospitals Australia
Medicines Australia has worked closely with Greg Hunt over several years in his role as the former Minister for Industry and Minister for Health in the Australian Federal Government. During this time Greg Hunt was a frequent speaker at industry events.
Greg Hunt is a highly experienced public figure who is one of Australia’s most compelling speakers. Not only does his professional experience equip him with advanced skills in public speaking but he is also an engaging and intelligent orator. With his intellectual capacity across a range of topics Greg Hunt is able to articulate a future vision with clear structure in his style and adeptly engages the needs of his audience. He speaks eloquently and frequently without need for notes.
Medicines Australia is pleased to endorse Greg Hunt’s skills and expertise as an engaging, thoughtful and interesting speaker.
Hon Greg Hunt – We have had the pleasure of Greg addressing our National Conference each year from 2017 to 2022. The event has been attended by over 4,800 delegates each year and his Keynote Address has consistently been the must-see session of the conference. Greg’s unique delivery style has made him a standout performer in the events thirty-year history. His exceptional grasp of complex topics enables him to cover both breadth and depth of his subject matter and deliver an address without prompts, notes or visual aids whilst maintaining the audience’s attention in a truly interactive manner. I commend him to you.
The Pharmacy Guild of Australia
The World Pharmacy Council