- Holly is a Leading female non-Executive Director of Woolworths, Australia Post and 2XU
- Former Board Member of AMP Limited
- She serves on the Boards of GO Foundation and Southern Phones
- Holly was awarded the Sir Charles McGrath award, the highest award for the marketing profession in 2016
- Former CEO who turned the fortunes around for Best & Less, retail company with 4,000 employees and 200 stores
- Group General Manager and Executive roles at Pacific Brands, Telstra, Ford Motor Company in Australia and the USA
- A champion of diversity (and gender diversity) in Australian business
- Received top honours at AMI Awards 2016
- Best & Less
- Culture and customer focus driving the retail turnaround story
- Perspectives on creating and delivering value from diversity
- Driving business benefits from a smart corporate social responsibility program
- Perspectives on the opportunities and challenges for women in leadership
What is the rating above excellent? In my 11 years booking keynote speakers, the briefing call with Holly leading up to the Conference was the most thorough I have ever had. Holly was outstanding with her delivery and content and was spot on with the brief. You could have heard a pin drop.
Leagues Clubs Australia Ltd.
Holly Kramer was fantastic - she opened herself to us to get some insight in to her experiences, so valuable! She was inspiring, genuine, honest and open. I really learned from her. She is the type of leader who can (and did) add value to the program.
Harvard Business School Executive Leadership Program