Holly Kramer Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Holly Kramer
- Holly Kramer is a full time Non Executive Director and Advisor on a broad range of listed, unlisted and not for profit organisations.
- Her portfolio currently includes the board of the Woolworths Group, where she chairs the board’s Sustainability Committee.
- Holly is a Pro Chancellor of Western Sydney University and sits on the board of indigenous scholarship group, the GO (Goodes-O’Loughlin) Foundation.
- Holly is a Senior Advisor at Pollination Group, a Climate Investment and Advisory Firm and she sits on the Bain & Company Advisory Council. Holly’s previous governance roles included the Boards of Australia Post, where she was Deputy Chair, The Lendi Group, which she Chaired, along with Channel Nine, AMP, Abacus Property and 2XU.
- Holly is a long time member and former council member of Chief Executive Women (CEW,) and she devotes a significant amount of her time supporting and mentoring women in business.
- In her executive career, Ms Kramer was the CEO of apparel retailer Best & Less. She was responsible for turning around business performance and restoring B&L to profitability.
- Holly is the recipient of the Sir Charles McGrath Award for a distinguished career in Marketing.
Topics for Holly Kramer
- Best & Less
- Culture and customer focus driving the retail turnaround story
- Perspectives on creating and delivering value from diversity
- Driving business benefits from a smart corporate social responsibility program
- Perspectives on the opportunities and challenges for women in leadership
Testimonials for Holly Kramer
What is the rating above excellent? In my 11 years booking keynote speakers, the briefing call with Holly leading up to the Conference was the most thorough I have ever had. Holly was outstanding with her delivery and content and was spot on with the brief. You could have heard a pin drop.
Leagues Clubs Australia Ltd.
Holly Kramer was fantastic - she opened herself to us to get some insight in to her experiences, so valuable! She was inspiring, genuine, honest and open. I really learned from her. She is the type of leader who can (and did) add value to the program.
Harvard Business School Executive Leadership Program