Holly Kramer Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Holly Kramer
- Holly is a leading female Non-executive Director on the Boards of Woolworths, Endeavour Group, Fonterra Co-Operative Group and Abacus Property Group.
- She also serves on a number of not-for-profit Boards including her role as Pro Chancellor for Western Sydney University, the GO Foundation and The Ethics Centre.
- She is a former CEO who turned the fortunes around for Best & Less, a retail company with 4,000 employees and 200 stores.
- Prior to Best & Less, she was an executive at Pacific Brands, Telstra, ecorp and Ford Motor Company (in the US and Australia), Deputy Chair of Australia Post, Chair of Lendi and Non-Executive Director at Nine Group and AMP.
- Holly was awarded the Sir Charles McGrath award, the highest award for the marketing profession in 2016.
- A champion of diversity in Australian business, she is a member of Chief Executive Women and mentors numerous women across a variety of sectors.
- Holly has a Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Economics and Political Science from Yale University and an MBA from Georgetown University.
Topics for Holly Kramer
- Best & Less
- Culture and customer focus driving the retail turnaround story
- Perspectives on creating and delivering value from diversity
- Driving business benefits from a smart corporate social responsibility program
- Perspectives on the opportunities and challenges for women in leadership
Testimonials for Holly Kramer
What is the rating above excellent? In my 11 years booking keynote speakers, the briefing call with Holly leading up to the Conference was the most thorough I have ever had. Holly was outstanding with her delivery and content and was spot on with the brief. You could have heard a pin drop.
Leagues Clubs Australia Ltd.
Holly Kramer was fantastic - she opened herself to us to get some insight in to her experiences, so valuable! She was inspiring, genuine, honest and open. I really learned from her. She is the type of leader who can (and did) add value to the program.
Harvard Business School Executive Leadership Program