- Hagai M. Segal is one of the world’s leading authorities on geo-political and strategic issues and counter-terrorism.
- He served on the London First Security and Resilience Advisory Board for its entire 10-year tenure.
- Attracting the attention of the media, Hagai regularly appears on national and international radio and TV, including CNN, the BBC, Sky News and CNBC. He is also a regular contributor to a host of well-known publications and newspapers.
- Hagai lectures at New York University in London, is a visiting lecturer at Regents University London, and is a United Nations Alliance of Civilizations recognised expert.
- His work enables businesses and organisations to easily understand, interpret and anticipate the complex risks and crises impacting on our increasingly globalised world.
- Managing In Times Of Crisis
The impact of politics in an ever more uncertain world on the global economy and your business.
- What Are You Ignoring?
Why only looking at economic risk damages your business.
- New Terrorism and Global Business
The ISIS/Daesh Effect.
- Oil and Gas
How geopolitics is driving and defining price.
- Cyber Terror
An assessment of current trends and their implications for business and the global economy.
Hagai's presentations are always excellent - intelligent, topical and thought provoking.
Group Managing Director
Ambition Group Ltd.
Thank you so much for such a fascinating talk, our audience were spellbound and are still talking about it.
EMEA Events Manager
Cushman & Wakefield
The latest lecture you gave for us was a complete success .... Your ability to connect to such a diverse group of Bankers and Law Enforcement officials was what made the lecture such a success.
Vice President and Chief Investigator
Federal Reserve Bank of New York