Guy Kawasaki Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Guy Kawasaki
- Guy Kawasaki is the chief evangelist of Canva and the creator of Guy Kawasaki’s Remarkable People podcast.
- Former chief evangelist of Apple and a trustee of the Wikimedia Foundation.
- He did not invent secular evangelism, but he popularized it. This goes back to 1983 and his work with the Macintosh Division of Apple. He is currently the chief evangelist of Canva, an online, graphics-design company from Australia.
- Is the author of fifteen books. These books are textbooks for the finest academic institutions in the world and have been both New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestsellers. His writing focuses on the tactical and practical in order to empower and inspire.
- Gives over fifty keynote speeches per year. His clients include Apple, Nike, Gartner, Audi, Google, Microsoft, and Breitling as well as dozens of trade associations. His topics include innovation, enchantment, social media, evangelism, and entrepreneurship.
Topics for Guy Kawasaki
- How to create a new company
- How can you make meaning
- The art of innovation
- How to change people’s hearts, minds and actions
- Lessons learnt from Steve Jobs