- Greg Champion is as popular as ever with more engagements now than at any time in the past.
- His use of guitar as a comedian gives a flexibility other stand-ups don't have.
- 22 Tamworths, three AFL grand finals, Aria nominations; performed in USA, Europe and New Zealand.
- 33 years on radio with The Coodabeen Champions; 29 CDs, five books.
- Widely referred to as the Jingles King.
- Greg sings funny songs, often about football, cricket and Australian topics
- But it's not all sport: all aspects of Australian life are targeted
- Usually known to 80% of audiences due to 30 year presence on ABC radio
- In the end it's all about laughs per minute and big laughs per minute
- Player profiles
- When a company/club wants to 'roast' their own personnel, they provide Greg with 'dirt & gossip', which he then embellishes, without revealing sources.
- Can involve pulling an audience member up to duet
- Widely-known to regional/rural communities due to radio
- Due to country music involvement, Greg is well-suited to outback/bush events
Greg was terrific. Very easy to work with, and he related well to the audience. Would highly recommend his services.
Master Locksmiths Association of Australasia
We had issues with audio set-up even after we were assured by venue that they had an experienced technician on hand. Greg lived up to his name and was an absolute champion even retrieving his own cables from his car and like the true professional he is, the show went on through one speaker. He was extremely entertaining, engaging and read the crowd beautifully. I would highly recommend Greg for any corporate function. He is going to be a hard act to follow at next year’s party.
The night was a great success, both financially and socially and Greg was a great hit. Greg participated in the auction of players and made it much more enjoyable, we had lots of feedback from people who really enjoyed his performance. He is very funny and very easy to get on with.
Montrose Football Club
Absolutely fantastic. Such a wonderful, talented, beautiful man. He had the crowd eating out of the palm of his hand! His music is fabulous, the audience couldn’t get enough. He was super generous with his time and stayed around to chat with all of our guests. I wish I had have had him out much earlier. A true gentleman with an abundance of talent!!! Would love to have him back at a future event. Big thumbs up!
Athelstan Villa Maria
Greg Champion was an absolute pleasure to have at our event. He was a total professional from start to finish. Greg arrived on time for the evening and joined us for dinner before his performance. During his time at our table, he asked us many questions about our organisation and he made his way around the room to speak with our guests also. As a result, he was able to utilise much of the discussion topics he had with us in his act. This made for a great personalized feel. Greg was very well received by our guests, the whole room was in stitches all throughout his performance. Greg performed for a very good length of time and his performance was hilarious. I would not hesitate to recommend Greg to anyone – or to have him back again for other events that we run.
Southern Farming Systems
Not only did you act as an excellent MC for the night, but more importantly you entertained the crowd magnificently during the evening. You ought to know that I have had countless positive comments about your performance.
Pulteney Grammar School
You appropriately composed ‘footy’ songs and the ready involvement of your audience proved to be a highlight, not only of the day, but of the season. So many appreciate words have been received that we long to have you back.
Norwood Football Club
It was a pleasure to work with you. We received a lot of positive feedback about the entertainment provided by you. We look forward to working with you in the future.
Great Big Events Pty Ltd
Greg was excellent. He was certainly the right choice for the audience and they were yelling for more. I would have no hesitation in requesting Greg again. In addition, he was excellent in the lead up to the event and prior to going on stage.
Excellent. Very funny and highly entertaining. The audience loved him!
Property Council of Australia
Greg was a delight – audience loved him; interacted well with him and several people commented afterwards how good he was. Would definitely use him again.
Greg Champion was a great performer and gave an hilarious performance. Even those who didn’t follow sport enjoyed his songs and antics.