- Graham Bradley AM is currently Non-Executive Chairman of Stockland Corporation, EnergyAustralia Holdings and HSBC Bank Australia.
- Is a director of Tennis Australia
- He chairs junior gas explorer Po Valley Energy, Virgin Australia International Holdings and the Anglo American Advisory Board and is a director GI Dynamics.
- He was appointed Chairman of Infrastructure NSW in July 2013.
- Graham was the managing director of Perpetual Limited from 1995 to 2003.
- He was made a Member of the Order of Australia in 2009.
- Corporate governance – including the Role of Chairs and Directors of public companies, director liability, diversity, remuneration policy, sustainability and investor relations
- Business policy issues – including government policies, regulatory reform and business strategy
- Sector-specific issues in the Energy sector, property development and management, resources, infrastructure (including public private partnerships)
- Doing business in Asia
Graham did an outstanding job with his presentation, hitting all the key points requested in our brief. The response from the audience on the day was exemplified by the high quality questions asked of Graham in the Q & A session at the end.