- Forbes 30 Under 30 2016
- Started first business when I was 21 and got acquired with in 5 years
- Got invited to Buckingham Palace went I went to London to be an ambassador for Pitch @ The Palace and LMBDW
- Media: front page of The Deal Magazine, AFR, most morning shows 9,7,10, Sky News, The Australian, SMH, The Age etc. etc.
- About to announce book deal
- Audience of over 45,000 members on LMBDW
- Team culture and company vision
- Working with Gen Y
- Creating communities
- Challenging the status quo
Gen George has spoken a number of times at General Assembly events and has always been fantastic to work with. Gen has an engaging way of sharing her knowledge and experiences that got her to where she is today. She has a candid, fun and open presence when she presents and has always been a real asset to the events she has been involved in with General Assembly.
Melissa Foster, Marketing & Partnerships @ General Assembly
As recruiters, the number one thing we find ourselves frustrated with is the time wasted waiting for applications to come in. For us, the genius behind OneShift is it allows us to be proactive about recruitment. We can view and search candidate profiles to contact the people who are most suitably matched for the roles we are recruiting to fill. It means we always have a pool of candidates to work with, and we don’t have to spend huge amounts of money posting advertisements that may or may not receive any traction. Not only this, but OneShift’s entire approach to their customers is aligned with our own culture of going above & beyond for our clients. Our questions are always answered, our suggestions welcomed and we are dealing with people who enjoy dealing with people.
Michelle Watson, Staffing Manager @ BENCHMARQUE Hospitality & Event Recruitment