Gavin Wanganeen Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Gavin Wanganeen
- Gavin Wanganeen is a two-time Premiership winner, member of the AFL Hall of Fame and Brownlow medalist, Gavin Wanganeen and one of the best to ever play the game.
- He has a AFL career spanning 300 senior games at the Essendon and Port Adelaide Football Clubs, earning him countless accolades, including the dedication of a grandstand at Adelaide Oval in 2015, in recognition of his outstanding contribution to the game.
- Gavin Wanganeen was the first Indigenous player to receive a Brownlow medal and reach 300 games.
- Today, Gavin attracts national attention and acclaim as a contemporary Indigenous artist.
- Gavin Wanganeen is devoted to giving back to community through his role as ambassador for Power Community Programs with the Port Adelaide Football Club and Deadly Choices, an initiative run by Aboriginal Health.
- Gavin is also an ambassador for the AFL’s Aboriginal youth football team, the Boomerangs.
Topics for Gavin Wanganeen
- Triumph through challenge