- Gary co-wrote and co-directed Happy Feet Two with Academy Award winner George Miller (and voiced several characters!)
- He was nominated for an Aria for his comedy album The Hollywood Motel.
- Garry was a Tropfest winner with his film, The Money.
- He features regularly on Australian media; commencing as a comedy writer on 2DAY-FM and onto an array of Network 10 programs including Spicks and Specks, The Footy Show, Rove, The Nation, Studio 10 and early in his career Candid Camera.
- Gary recently wrote and directed a commercial for Four Seasons Condoms that went viral around the world with over 25 million hits.
- He is a versatile MC and compere with a sharp wit and ad-lib style who has worked through out Australia and Internationally.
- Comedic performance
- Entertaining Keynotes
I just wanted to let you know that I am eternally grateful for the wonderful job you did for us last night. It was a complicated brief and run sheet and not only were you the consummate professional, you made me cry with laughter time and time again.
Thanks again Gary for making it a terrific night. Next gig that warrants an MC, you’re booked!
Ramsay Health Care
People are still raving about your performance. One attendee said you were the best comedian he has seen in a very long time!
Sterling Publishing Better Business Awards
Congratulations for a great job as the Master of Ceremonies for the 2013 Austrlian Training Awards, where quality and humour and professionalism were a must. We recieved great feedback. Wendy Walker, Manager, Australian Training Awards
Spellbinding charm, sharpwitted lines coupled with an out-of-the world sense of humour.
Totally original and clever..
Your performance really went down spectacularly and your work at making the day flow certainly added to the success.
VE Commerce General Marketing Manager
Excellent…Very funny person; liked the fact that he did a bit of research and had some elevator jokes (which could not have been easy). Good humour with the audience with a with of non-action participation. I have had a few people tell me he is funnier than our last few comedians”
Thyssen Krupp Elevator Australia
Gary is very easy to work with. He is a great comedian & MC, but also has the ability to immerse himself in the corporate message. Extremely professional.
I just wanted to say a massive thank you for your performance last night. The feedback has been amazing. Thank you also for being so flexible when the service problems occurred and for getting the show back on track. It is largely due to this that people didn't even notice the issue.