Eric Rush Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Eric Rush
- Eric Rush is regarded in rugby circles as one of the world's foremost Sevens rugby players. He represented New Zealand at Sevens for 17 years and captained them to a Gold Medal victory at the 1998 Commonwealth Games at Kuala Lumpur, the World Sevens Series Title for 6 consecutive years, Sevens World Cup championship in 2001, and the Gold Medal at the 2002 Commonwealth Games in Manchester.
- Eric attained the Bachelor of Laws degree, and was admitted to the bar as Barrister, with 8 years of corporate legal experience. He is now the Owner/Operator of the Browns Bay New World supermarket.
- Well known for his sense of humour, Eric Rush published the best-seller, "Gold Rush: Uncensored Tales from the Sevens Circuit", a collection of stories he has collected over his years as a player on the rugby sevens circuit.
- A first-rate public speaker, he is also an extremely proficient and entertaining Master of Ceremonies.
- Eric Rush is arguably one of the best rugby speakers in the world - his presentations are full of rugby anecdotes and focus on teamwork, leadership and motivation - and often receive standing ovations.
- Eric's career highlights include playing 200 First Class games of rugby, scoring 108 first class tries, being Auckland Rugby's Representative 1986-1990, North Harbour Rugby's Representative 1991-2000, a NZ Maori All Blacks 1987-1998, a NZ All Black 1992 - 1996 (29 games incl 9 test matches) and a NZ Sevens 1988-2005.
Topics for Eric Rush
- Teamwork, leadership and motivation
- Master of Ceremonies
Testimonials for Eric Rush
Absolutely brilliant, a natural storyteller who had us all laughing for an hour and wanting it to go on for longer.
Eric was an amazing speaker who had the audience on their feet at the conclusion of his presentation. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with, was a down to earth and genuine guy that had time for everyone.
Exceeded [our expectations]. Very relaxed humorous style that truly engaged the audience. Eric received a standing ovation. Key messages of preparation, taking opportunity, striving for excellence and having fun with team mates.
National Sales Manager
Glaxo Wellcome NZ
Eric was entertaining, relevant and informative. His presentation style appeals to a wide audience. An entertaining end to an excellent program of business related presentations.
Eric has come from very humble beginnings and his journey, realistic but extremely funny and very entertaining. This presents Eric as a humble person who is very happy in his skin and this has an infectious effect on his audience. He has the ability to design his presentation to relate to his audience which as I said is very entertaining. He is simply magnificent and I can’t recommend him highly enough to all audiences.
Municipal Works Officers Association