Emma Grey Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Emma Grey
- Emma Grey is the author of five books, including the romantic comedy, The Last Love Note, Wits’ End before Breakfast! Confessions of a Working Mum, and of the teen novel Unrequited: Girl Meets Boy Band. She is also the co-author of award-winning book I Don’t Have Time! 15-minute Ways to Shape a Life You Love.
- She’s the director of the life-balance consultancy WorkLifeBliss which helps people weave together all the things that matter most, and co-founder of My 15 Minutes — a fresh approach to productivity, making big changes in little steps, using just 1/100th of your day.
- Emma writes and speaks on parenting, work, self-development and relationships for various national publications.
- Emma’s seminars, events and coaching tools have been described as a ‘yellow brick road’ out of the chaos of modern living.
Topics for Emma Grey
- The 7 types of busy
How to untangle yourself from doing too much (keynote or seminar versions)
- The mindset gremlins that mess with us most (and how to push past them and get your stuff done anyway)
Testimonials for Emma Grey
Accessible, communicative, tailored presentation to meet our needs, pleasant, easy to work with
Deniliquin Primary Principals Association
Emma was brilliant. Everyone in the room was engaged, her inspirational story took us on a journey of grief and hope.
Mental Health Australia