Emily Sanzaro Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Emily Sanzaro
- Emily Sanzaro is a Tasmanian harpist who did a solo performance at TedXHobart 2022.
- She had 5 sold out shows of her debut solo album of original music ‘Awaken’ at MONA FOMA 2022.
- Emily was a recipient of the MONA scholarship for the Australian Art Orchestra ‘Creative Music Intensive’ 2019.
- She was a contributing recording artist on Holy Holy’s ARIA nominated album ‘Hello My Beautiful World’ in 2021.
- She is a regular performer at Museum of Old and New Art (MONA), MONA FOMA, Dark Mofo, Beaker Street Science Festival, ECHO Festival, Junction Arts Festival, Ten Days on the Island Festivale, Festival of Architecture & Sound, Taste of Tasmania & live broadcasts on ABC Radio.
- Emily is the principal harpist for the Launceston Philharmonic Orchestra.
Topics for Emily Sanzaro
- Feature concert performance
- Background musical performance
- Meditative harp sessions
- Emily's Journey
Emily can speak about her experiences and journey to becoming a professional musician as an adult, particularly her journey in following an unusual path and breaking the stereotype.
Testimonials for Emily Sanzaro
Emily has single handedly created a uniquely Tasmanian musical world using an old world instrument- the harp. Her music communicates easily with an extremely wide range of people.
Curator – MONA FOMA
Music Curator – MONA
Bassist - Violent Femmes
You are simply wonderful, thank you for your magic.