- Dr Wesley Payne McClendon is the CEO and Chairman of The GROW Project Foundation (USA).
- Was appointed Chief Transformation Officer at Diversity Atlas, A Cultural Infusion Company.
- He is a Non-Executive Director of, VORTEX Innovations (Australia).
- Independent Director and Chair, People & Culture Committee, Royal Australian Institute of Architects and Distinguished Visiting Scholar, Victoria Graduate Business School.
- Is an Industry Executive, Strategic Change and Transformational Leadership & Advisory Panel, Graduate School of Business, Victoria University (Australia).
- Board Mentor, Criticaleye (UK) and Distinguished Visiting Scholar, Victoria Graduate School of Business (Melbourne).
- Has over 25 years’ experience as a global executive, board director, management consultant and academic thought leader.
- Was a former Education and Training Expert with the Clinton Administration working group.
- Appointed by President Clinton and US Secretary of Education to US Delegate to UNESCO Confintea V in Hamburg, Germany.
- Strategic alignment
Aligning business and people strategy for competitive advantage.
An evidence-based approach to change, using value driven decision making, and data to pinpoint required action.
- Leadership due diligence
A model for leadership, people and culture due diligence.
- Seven practices for highly influential people leaders
Details and case study examples of strategic and practical tools for people leaders: alignment, performance, talent, build, buy, move, risk.
- Five questions to organisation change
A practical approach to measuring organisation change. Strategic Workshops – KPIs for Leaders One of the missing pieces of organisations is quantifying performance as a means of understanding not only what are you doing well, but also what you can do better.
- Strategic workshops – Transforming culture
Identifying the components of current culture, future culture and incorporating transformation into candidate, employee experiences and performance.
Wesley had one of my favourite presentations. Unfortunately he was interrupted a lot by the next speaker (which he handled masterfully). His ROI presentation should be mandatory viewing for all L&D professionals. Wesley had one of the best presentations of the conference. He spoke fantastically, & shared some really useful, practical information.
Wesley worked with us to ensure the brief was right, recruited an actor and provided feedback to every course participant.
Executive Education Coordinator
MBS, Mt Eliza Australia
Wesley was only scheduled to facilitate a leadership session for one day. Instead, Wesley stayed an extra day, met with me and gave me an indepth scorecard for each new leader.
Dr McClendon has spoken at a number of our recent HR Summits, spanning across Australia. Every time Wesley has spoken at one of our events, he has been extremely well received by our audiences, often being one of the top ranked speakers. Wesley is very engaging, informative and a fantastic presenter. In the lead up to the event, Wesley is a delight to deal with. I would not hesitate to recommend Wesley for your next event.
Event Manager, Asia Pacific
Wesley was really masterful at challenging us with global examples, but also gave us practical tools to apply in our own business right now.
Baptcare, Melbourne Australia
Getting a sense of low participant energy the night before the last day of the event, Wesley changed the morning exercise into a kind of strategic alignment twister! It was simply brilliant!
General Management Program Participant
Wesley had one of my favourite presentations of the entire conference. Wesley's (Measuring) ROI presentation should be mandatory viewing for all Learning and Development professionals. Wesley had one of the best presentations of the conference. Dr McClendon spoke fantastically, and shared some really useful, practical information and examples.
Online and e-Learning Summit
Dr McClendon's insights into leadership and interacting with executive teams was great.
Insightful words about delivering a message of value and commercial benefit.
Truly enjoyable speaker. Very engaging, enjoyed the topic and the encouragement.
Excellent presentation and very engaging. Found some key pieces very useful that l can take away to my org.
Great words of wisdom.
A fresh perspective on business partnering.
Relevant, meaningful, useful.
Great session with great takeaways.
Fantastic! Very engaging. Loved it!