Dr Vyom Sharma Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Dr Vyom Sharma
- Dr Vyom Sharma is regarded as a 'go-to voice in traditional and social media' (The Age) - a regular panellist on Television (The Project, The Drum, Q&A), and several radio shows (ABC and RRR), and a powerful social media presence on Twitter.
- He has been airdropped in to host ABC's Saturday Breakfast show, talked with Matt Preston about how Anxiety causes people to be tired, interviewed Prime Minister Anthony Albanese on Australia's health policy and featured in The Age talking about magic and mentalism.
- Dr Vyom Sharma is an award winning mentalist/magician, and was a Grand Finalist on Australia’s Got Talent, and performed internationally on TV and stage, including Hollywood’s Magic Castle, and Sydney Opera House.
- He is the winner of the Directors Choice Award at the Melbourne Magic Festival for his show, Headliners.
- As a keynote speaker, entertainer and MC Dr Vyom Sharma has presented to live audiences of thousands. He has used his communication skills as a GP to pitch his message at various levels, such as maintenance engineers (Qantas), pharmaceutical executives (Amgen) and university students (Guest lecturer at Monash University).
- Dr Vyom Sharma's medical work has recently focused on the pandemic. He is Clinical Lead at Victoria’s Quarantine program, and worked in testing and with community housing residents during Melbourne's second wave.
- In 2022, Dr Vyom Sharma was a panelist on the legendary HYPOTHETICALS with Geoffrey Robertson, QC, in front of a sold out audience of 2000 people at Sydney's International Convention Centre. Fellow panelists included Senator Simon Birmingham, Opposition leader of Vanuatu Ralph Regenvanu, comedian Wendy Harmer and others.
Topics for Dr Vyom Sharma
- Rewiring your mind
The magical solutions to impossible problems
A modular, 20, 30 or 45 min talk that blend the science of biology with the art of magic and mentalism to deliver messages on powerful themes such as - Achieving the impossible - using magic as a metaphor to demonstrate how the mind can overcome impossible-seeming challenges, with live demonstrations of mind-bending feats.
This has carry over into corporate life, with goals that may appear insurmountable.
- Thinking creatively.
- Combining science and the arts to spark creativity with a view towards problem-solving.
- Perspective: how often impossible-to-solve situations can be resolved with a change in perspective, using magic tricks as a metaphor.
- Persuasion: real-life demonstration of persuasion techniques that mentalists use to persuade others (this can be done as a workshop, in limited numbers).
- Corporate health hacks
Keeping mental and physical health sharp for performance and wellbeing
Leading health commentator Dr Vyom Sharma has seen thousands of high performing corporate workers, legal professionals, and high-end executives wanting to maximise their performance, longevity and minimise burnout.
But what causes these issues in the first place? How can you recognise the early signs? What can you do to prevent the epidemic of employee burnout in your workplace? And what three science-based strategies can you use to supercharge your own performance throughout the day?
In 45 minutes, General Practitioner Dr Vyom Sharma sorts facts from myths and teaches actionable strategies that you can implement within a few weeks to generate measurable results.
- Thinking creatively
Combining science and the arts to spark creativity with a view towards problem solving.
How often impossible-to-solve situations can be resolved with a change in perspective, using magic tricks as a metaphor.
Real life demonstration of persuasion techniques that mentalists use (this can be done as a workshop, in limited numbers).
Testimonials for Dr Vyom Sharma
Vyom was fantastic. He clearly understood the people of the room and they work they do and therefore he was incredibly relatable as well as funny/entertaining. He also spent time afterwards chatting with some of the team, which was highly appreciated.
Eastern Health Service
Vyom was amazing at our recent event and had a strong stage presence. A great communicator in the lead up and very accommodating on the day with last minute script changes.
Two de Force
Responsive and good listener when communicating pre-event. Superb presentation that engaged participants fully. It was wonderful and Vyom was was generous with his time.
Marist Schools Australia