Dr Vin Gupta MD MPA Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Dr Vin Gupta MD MPA
- Dr Vin Gupta, MD, MPA, is a Critical Care Pulmonologist and Affiliate Faculty at the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, part of the University of Washington.
- Vin is the current Chief Medical Officer of COVID-19 Response for Amazon.com.
- He served as health advisor on the Biden-Harris Transition’s COVID-19 Response team and is the primary COVID-19 advisor for the Seattle Seahawks and Seattle Mariners.
- Vin is a medical analyst for MSNBC and NBC News.
Topics for Dr Vin Gupta MD MPA
- Future of healthcare
Dr. Gupta will explain current and future healthcare trends and what you and your organization can do to stay healthy and informed.
- Intersection of healthcare and technology
In this talk, Dr. Vin Gupta will share how technology changed our approach to healthcare during the pandemic, how it’s continuing to change, and what you should know to stay on top.
- Us healthcare reform
Despite the US being one of the wealthiest countries, the US scores poorly on many key health measures, including life expectancy, preventable hospital admissions, suicide, and maternal mortality. What can be done to help improve our healthcare outcomes?
- Covid/pandemic response
In this keynote, Dr. Gupta will explain how your organization or community can prepare for the next health crisis.
- Fireside chat with Vin Gupta
Healthcare is vitally important to our well being. However, there’s so much conflicting information out there it’s hard to know what to do. From changing technology to crisis response and more, what do you need to know to help you and those around you? In this fireside chat, public health expert Dr. Vin Gupta will provide answers and insights for the specific issues you need to know about such as:
- The effects of climate change on human health
- The vaping crisis
- Antibiotic resistance
- Gun violence as a public health problem