Dr Rebecca Ray Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Dr Rebecca Ray
- Dr Rebecca Ray is a bestselling author of six books including Setting Boundaries and Difficult People.
- Beck is seen regularly across Channel 9, ABC and Newscorp as a media commentator and educator.
- She is a clinical psychologist with 20 years’ experience.
- Beck helps unlock the transformational power of reframing, thereby cultivating a culture that embodies authenticity, fosters innovation, and champions people-driven growth.
Topics for Dr Rebecca Ray
- The reframe reflex - Unleashing your power in an instant
- Learn the art of reframing thoughts and feelings for personal transformation.
- Discover practical strategies to shift perspectives from fixed to growth-positive and overcome obstacles.
- Cultivate resilience to navigate life's challenges with courage and self-trust.
- The authenticity code - Cracking the shortcut to transformative leadership
- Align your actions and values, and purpose to inspire trust and integrity.
- Use reframing techniques to activate resilient problem-solving and innovative thinking.
- Cultivate authentic presence to enhance engagement and a collaborative work culture.
- The empowerment effect - Driving success with self-determined teams
- Shift perspectives to inspire ownership, initiative, and best efforts.
- Boost productivity by establishing shared vision and purpose.
- Create meaning to strengthen levels of engagement and sustained commitment to the organisation.