- Louise Mahler was the winner of the PSA Speaker for the Year and The Stevie Award for Lifetime Achievement, 2021.
- Has spoken internationally at hundreds of conferences in 10 countries. Chosen to speaker at the US Million Dollar Round Table in 2019, she has been invited as the keynote for High Performers in Arizona 2020, Speaker in USA and Europe for Gartner, Speaker in USA, South East Asia for Adobe, Leadership presenter for international leadership retreats such as Adobe and Transdev.
- A polymath, Louise’s academic credentials are prolific including an award-winning PhD in Business with outstanding recommendations from her international examiners, a masters in Organisational Psychology and a degree in Economics majoring in Statistics, as well as a Degrees and Masters in Music. Louise is a global thought leader in body-language, voice and confident leadership.
- Following a decade singing Opera in Europe, including a soloists contract at the Vienna State Opera, Louise began an exploration of performance as it applies to the business context and, enhanced by years as a Manager at BHP and a Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, combining her skills to give her a unique perspective on what presence and authority entails today in the opera of every-day life.
- Louise is renowned for audience engagement, straight forward and comedic style. While her tools and techniques are useful, practical and highly relevant, her impersonations of world leaders and in-the-moment audience analyses are hilarious while being real and highly informative.
- While the information is practical and funny, all Louise’s work is grounded in years of study and research. It may seem fun on the surface, but Louise’s aim is create transformational change for the individual, the organisation and have major global impact.
- The missing ingredient of leadership
Leaders must inspire and engage. That task is more complex than it has even been, a combination of interpersonal skills and the power to navigate today’s communications ably.
Dr Mahler investigates the roles of body language, vocal psychology and patterns of conversation that control presence and influence. Her insight and experience will change the way you think, act and speak to achieve respect and authority.
- The currency of trust
Authenticity and trust are now inescapable. People demand them from financial institutions.
From leaders. From everyday brands. They are fundamental to success. Technology is helping, but also hindering. There is no replacement for interpersonal excellence. In this presentation, Dr Mahler presents practical skills for building credence and restoring the building blocks of trust.
- inVisible: For women in leadership
Diversity and inclusion are not achieved without encountering challenges. But in-visibility is a choice. You are responsible for your destiny. This presentation is about breaking down the barriers, being clever about how you engage with hard conversations and giving of yourself without hesitation. It’s about the five key barriers to visibility and how you are responsible for removing them.
- Staying human in a virtual world: Presence on line
The time for intimacy and connection is here. Video conferencing is a chance to really engage at a new and deeper level and, the rules have changed. Louise will share what works and what doesn’t in this new super-charged environment. You will discover the secrets of the television host, you will find your radio voice and develop skills to engage full attention by building your inclusion-muscle. In this often hilarious, but scientifically researched session you will:
- Discover how spatial awareness is key.
- Develop your tools and techniques to be inclusive.
- Recognise the importance of what you do and say on the small screen.
- Learn the dos and don’t of engaging others.
- Female led leadership
What is it that Jacinda Ardern, Angela Merkel, and Sanna Merin do that leads Forbes magazine to say that what countries with the best coronavirus responses have in common is Women Leaders?
How is it different from their male counterparts and it is unique to women? Dr Mahler will analyse their body language, vocal approach and conversational flow. She will model what is palpable for us all and show how this is the future direction of leadership, not necessarily, male or female. In this provocative keynote, you will:
- Discover the skills of key international female leaders who are leading at this critical times.
- Challenge classical techniques of power.
- Learn new ways to build trust.
- Establish skills that will result in newfound confidence.
- The voice of leadership
In today’s uncertain world we need to manage our new vital tool - the voice. With video-conferencing in full swing, your voice takes pride of place in communicating your message. As we place added emphasis on the importance of voice, many realise their own inadequacy, feel helpless and are unaware of the susceptibility to further damage both vocally and psychologically.
In this on-line presentation you will remove the barriers to self-expression through awareness, tools and techniques. You will learn how sound is actually made and what stops it being available under stress. In this highly interactive keynote you will:
- Build skills to get that voice working and develop a flow of sound that imbues trust and caring.
- Learn methods for vocal engagement and authority.
- Recognise the challenges, diagnose your own blockages and find simple ways to undo the patterns - fast under pressure.
- Hard chat
The world has changed. Emotions are raw and tempers frayed, but, at the same time, like the Little Britain comedy where the Scottish waiter attempts to describe the menu through the medium of ‘ dance’, we are struggling to handle ourselves through the virtual medium. When it comes to difficulty, what words do you say and in what order? What words can’t you use and what is the vocal tone and eye contact requirement to help get your communication across with empathy? Within all that, where is the room for creativity and authenticity?
Now is the time to really know what you are doing and, in this virtual exploration, you will learn the answers to all these questions using Dr Mahler’s framework for Hard Chat, which PwC partners described as ‘gold’. Key takeaways from the ‘must have’ session include:
- Learning the 5 Hard Chat levels of engagement.
- Discover the non-verbal necessities to handle emotion.
- Know the words to say and not say.
- Piece together the 5 algorithms for performance that work first time every time and leave you free to be creative and professional in the moment.
- On-line leadership program
Dr Mahler presents leadership programs that combine instructional and interactive face-to-face or zoom webinars, clinics and masterminds to embed the learning for leaders and sales teams. These sessions impart the skills and processes to have gravitas and presence and apply them to tailored scenarios specific such as presentations, meetings or managing client and staff engagement, to gain maximum engagement and influence with confidence.
Dr Mahler’s program includes theory and interaction, based around winning the hearts and minds of those around you with the following outcomes:
- Analysis of individual body, mind and voice patters under stress.
- Processes for handling the various communication opportunities.
- Practice opportunities for individual change plans and transformation.
- Note: these programs can be tailored specifically for Women and Diversity programs.
Amazing and outstanding. Dr Mahler’s work is engaging, useful, practical and highly entertaining. Louise’s goal is to embed positive change in the missing ingredients of leadership - our body, our voice and the processes we work with to express ourselves. These are often ignored, but critical to us all in our work interactions. Her expertise is unsurpassed worldwide and her skill to analyse in the moment is masterful. I believe this to be ’next-level’ work ideal for executive and leadership teams. Highly recommended.
The Washington DC presentation was one of the best sessions I've attended in my professional career. I absolutely love Louise's ability to use humor, compassion, practical exercises and theory to help people like myself to feel much comfortable and charismatic in front of people. Dr Louise Mahler you need to come to Paris and hold some seminars!
Louise Mahler, Presenter, is that perfect cocktail of energy, humour, theatrics, audience engagement and highly relevant content. At The World Employment Conference Louise had our delegates from 27 different countries enthralled and chanting for more. Bravo Dr. Mahler Bravo.
Louise was out of control! She was loud, out there, hilarious and massively entertaining! A brilliant presenter with great messages who was very well received by our delegates. A highlight of the conference!
People’s Choice Credit Union
Dr Louise Mahler was the perfect opening keynote speaker for the conference and had the audience engaged from her opening comment. Every delegate who spoke to me for the next 2 days raved about her presentation.
Resources Training Council
Louise was inspirational, hilarious and so completely engaging that I lost track of time! She empowered all the women in the room and we all walked away that little bit better. I feel privileged to have been part of it.
Wow - We could not have asked for a more perfect start to our Conference! I’ve never seen an audience participate with such enthusiasm and then carry on the techniques they learnt on day one throughout the entire conference! Thank you Louise, you are a true professional and a must-have on any conference stage
Australian Institute of Project Managers
The feedback is still coming in from yesterday and it’s all glowing. We’ve had some inspirational speakers over the last year and you have topped the charts for the most captivating and insightful yet. People thoroughly enjoyed every single moment of Dr Mahler’s talk. Thanks again for bringing such fabulous energy, humour and insight – we all benefited enormously.
Dr Mahler’s session was a particular highlight. Both Board and Senior Executive Team were extremely well engaged with the coherence and presentation style. I congratulate Dr Mahler on her insightful and informative work.
Justice Health and Forensic Mental Health Network
The real time coaching you provided for the selected participants is going back to the US to be incorporated as a method for their EP programs. You injected a lot of fun and really practical tips for the team when presenting which will stick
In attending over 3-months-worth of Crotonville and other training sessions by GE, I have not seen a better trainer in action than Dr Mahler.
Louise’s session today was absolutely outstanding...And we get a lot of great sessions.
Participants commented that the two days spent with Louise were the most valuable and productive two days they've spent at a sales/training meeting in 20+ years in the pharmaceutical industry
Louise excels at creating an environment where people can discover more about themselves, practise, learn and grow. She is a master at providing meaningful and direct feedback, all the while keeping it fun and highly entertaining.
Louise was brilliant and it was one of the most useful learning events participants have attended in many years.
The feedback I’ve received about your presentation today us outstanding. I can’t thank you enough! Thank you for your intellect, playfulness and professionalism.
Louise is a star that impacts positively on executive growth!
Melbourne Business School
Still smiling after Louise’s webinar, I absolutely loved it, really got me thinking a lot about my own voice and presentation to a level I had not considered before! The members found it a great experience too and would be very keen to hear (and see) Louise again.
Exercise and Sport Science Australia