Dr. JP Pawliw-Fry Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Dr. JP Pawliw-Fry
- Dr. J.P. Pawliw-Fry is an internationally renowned thought leader on the subject of leadership, performance and managing under pressure.
- He is an expert in performing brilliantly under pressure and is one of the world’s most highly sought-after keynote speakers on the topic.
- JP is the author of the book “Performing Under Pressure” from Crown Publishing. JP is also a performance coach to Olympic athletes and business leaders.
Topics for Dr. JP Pawliw-Fry
- You won’t win if you can’t keep your best people
- Managing anxiety, stress and burnout
- The art of empathy: The antidote to the great resignation
- Getting to the last 8%: Learning the skills of giving and receiving feedback to power performance
- How to perform under pressure
- All change is personal
- Why avoiding difficult (last 8%) situations you face is sabotaging your best performance