- Has received numerous awards including African Australian Woman of the Year, Certificate of Appreciation for Outstanding Leadership and Advocacy for African Women & their communities in SA, and Living Legend
- Is a People of Australia Ambassador
- Is an international TV celebrity Chef, actor, businesswoman and best-selling author with 5 TV series and 8 books to her credit
- Was a weekly food presenter with Bert Newton on Good Morning Australia for over 10 years
- Honey I’ve shrank the chef - from a main course to appetiser!
Welcome to Dorinda’s world! Dorinda, the much loved diva of all things delicious has lost an enormous amount of weight. She quips she has shrunk from a main course to the size of an appetiser.
Her enthusiasm was infectious and her ability to entertain ( Funny) , educate (informative) and interact ( had us all dancing) with all ages was amazing and just what we needed. She managed to get everyone involved from our shy conservative types to the extroverted types, women and men all loved her bubbly personality and presentation. Personally, I also appreciated how she was able to tailor her presentation specifically to my theme and needs, in what was relatively short notice. Much appreciated.
It was our objective to end our conference with an energetic bang and Dorinda certainly achieved this!
Australian National Credit Union
Excellent. Her enthusiasm and humour are infectious and were a major contributor to the success of the day.
Hat Trick Events