Don Brash Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Don Brash
- Don Brash is one of New Zealand's leading economic and financial policy advisors.
- Chairs the New Zealand subsidiary of the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC – now the largest bank in the world) and provides advice on economic and tax issues in various countries.
- Notable previous roles include Parliament member, Governer of the Reserve Bank and Chair of the Advisor Panel on the Goods and Services Tax, Chair of New Zealand's 2025 Taskforce to improve the country's standard of living by 2025 (2009 and 2010).
- Helped establish Amnesty International's Freedom Foundation in New Zealand.
Topics for Don Brash
- Economic and financial policies
- Wealth management
- Government policy