- Dominic is co-founder and Chief Creative Officer at Karrikins Group, a fast-growth consulting firm with over 120 staff delivering projects across 13 countries.
- He is a global strategy consultant driving change innovation.
- He has a proven track record driving real impact and enterprise transformation for global clients including Apple, Commonwealth Bank, Lexus, Microsoft and IBM.
- He is co-author of the bestselling Matter: How to Become the Obvious Choice.
- Changenomics – Insights into the secret science of behaviour change
- Make change happen in their teams (and for themselves!)
- Drive more innovation and collaboration in your team or business
- Attract, engage and retain the next generation of workers
- Thrive in the workplace of the future
- Unleashing the Power of Collaboration – If only we all knew what we all knew
- Give you the 5 behaviours to unleash collaboration, both personally and organisationally
- Identify the common barriers to making it happen and show how they can overcome
- Demonstrate the link between collaboration and innovation, productivity and engagement
- Fl!p – Making innovation happen
- Identify the five drivers of innovation in your business and how to leverage them
- Unpack compelling strategies to get every individual in your team to approach work with an innovation-mindset
- Outline practical, real strategies for creating an environment that drives innovation
- Winning the War for Talent – Understanding and engaging Generation Y
- Unpack the mindsets of Gen Y, and factors that have combined to create them
- Look at clear and practical strategies for successful intergenerational management
- Help you drive change in the way managers work with and engage their team
- Show how creating a Gen-Y friendly team actually creates a talent friendly team
- Matter - How to Become the Obvious Choice
Matter is your case-study rich and inspiring roadmap for your journey to creating more value, moving beyond the competition and becoming the obvious choice. Whether you are large or small, local or global, B2C or B2B, within these pages you will learn how to apply the strategies and tactics of market leading companies who have succeeded in competing on value instead of price, found sustained points-of-difference, and become a company who matters more to their customers, employees and communities at large.
In this research based and strategy focused session, Dom will help leaders:
- Discover and learn at the edge of disruption
- Convert disruption into competitive advantage
- Establish and share thought leadership
- Play high and gain access to the right level of buyers
- Go deep and create influence throughout the market
- Connect and discover opportunity across the whole board
- Move towards the disruption
- Create high value outcomes to complex client challenges
- Become the go-to company for clients, employees, and the community
Dom is outstanding and really hut the mark. Very inspiring for our business’s leaders.
Gary Peer and Associates
Hands down the highlight of the event. Dominic delivers riveting content on CX and the future of customer needs with energy, humour and packed with business changing take-home value.
Real Estate Results
Dominic was the star of our recent event for real estate leaders. He did a 90 minute session on change, what’s coming, how to prepare and how to turn disruption into opportunity. He managed to be confronting, highly relevant, high energy and funny. Ground breaking and packed with take-home value.
Dominic gave a series of dynamic and engaging presentations to our staff in Darwin and Alice Springs. His impressive knowledge, sense of humour and style inspired our staff around the potential to unleash collaboration and innovation in our organisation. He crafted a presentation that was right on brief and extremely relevant given the present climate of rapid change in the education and training industry. I would highly recommend Dominic for your next event; his passion is contagious and he speaks the right language to affect real behaviour change.
Charles Darwin University
WOW! What a truly terrific, inspiring and informative session you ran yesterday for the International HRD Forum. The room was just buzzing after you finished and so many of our members told me how much they had enjoyed your session. It was a highly entertaining, thoughtful, informative, fun and very relevant session to our group of HR Directors, few of whom would be immune to the challenges you described around building a collaborative technology culture, regardless of the size of their organisation or the industry in which they operate.
CEO Forum Group
Dominic is a fantastic, dynamic presenter who really demystified the whole ‘technology’ thing for us. His presentation was engaging, entertaining and – best of all – really valuable to us in the way we work.
Dom Thurbon made us think very differently and we were all buzzing with new ideas at the end of the session. I would highly recommend Dom to work with your team – you will certainly be engaged, challenged and very creative with your approach.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Dominic delivered a series of presentations for our senior client audience. His presentations were right on brief and really inspired people about the potential to unleash collaboration and innovation in their organisations. He speaks the language of business, understands business models and tailors his message to suit the audience. His dynamic and engaging style affects real behavioural and attitudinal change and his entertaining and energetic style made him a real hit with the audience.
Dominic is an engaging and enthusiastic presenter whose infectious energy really got the audience involved. His message was perfectly tailored to our audience and through his style and content he is able to make a real impact. He entertains and informs in equal measure and is a dynamic presenter who I would not hesitate to recommend for your next event.
Commonwealth Bank Foundation
Dominic is a fantastic, dynamic presenter who really demystified the whole thing for us. His presentation was engaging, entertaining and – best of all – really valuable to us in the way we work. I know a lot of people came away from his session with many ideas about how their teams could embrace these tools and improve how they work!
Learning & Development Manager, GlaxoSmithKline
We had the pleasure of Dom Thurbon presenting to the team. It made us think very differently and we were all buzzing with new ideas at the end of the session. We would highly recommend Dom to work with your team – you will be certainly be engaged, challenged and very creative with your approach.
Head of Corporate Marketing, Australian Broadcasting Corporation