- Diane Smith-Gander AO is a professional non-executive director with a diverse portfolio over varying types of entities, industries and geographies.
- A non-executive chair of Zip Co Limited, a non-executive director of AGL Energy Limited, HBF Health Limited, DDH1 and Keystart Loans group.
- Chairs the member body for Safe Work Australia, in 2019 was a member of the panel that reviewed the capability of APRA enacting one of the landmark Hayne Royal Commission recommendations.
- Chair of the inaugural Nominations Committee for the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) and was the Chair of a 3 member panel conducting an independent review of Football Federation Australia (FFA) National Teams’ Management.
- An advocate for gender equity and a past president of CEW, Australia’s pre-eminent women’s advocacy group which counts more than 500 of Australia’s senior female leaders as its members.
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD), Governance Institute of Australia (GIA) and an adjunct professor of corporate governance at UWA.
- An Officer in the Order of Australia in 2019 for services to business, women’s engagement in executive roles, gender equality and the community.
- Gender equity
- Diversity and inclusion
- Board governance
- Banking operations
- Career path
Diane combines incisive wit and humour with expertise and experience at the forefront of business. She provides a sharp and thought-provoking edge where others shy away. Diane leaves you wanting to do more and be more immediately. Her second-to-none insight and intellect is a contribution all benefit from.
Workforce Diversity Specialist