Deborah Thomas Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Deborah Thomas
- Deborah Thomas is one of only a handful of Australian women to have run an ASX 200 listed company.
- She is currently a partner at Blenheim Partners, an elite executive search and board advisory firm.
- Deborah has edited and managed some of Australia’s most popular women's magazine brands including The Australian Women’s Weekly, CLEO, ELLE and MODE (now Harper’s BAZAAR).
- She appeared as an advisor to Mark Bouris across three series of Celebrity Apprentice.
- She is a strong advocate for women, and has been involved in many charitable organisations including the Royal Hospital for Women Foundation and Father Chris Riley’s Youth Off The Streets.
- She has been deputy chair of the National Library, executive director of the Bangkok Post /ACP joint venture, and non executive director of the National Breast and Ovarian Cancer Centre (now Cancer Australia).
- In 2012 Deborah was elected to local government as a councillor for Woollahra, completing her five-year term in August 2017.
- She is co-author of Fashion: The first 50 years of The Australian Women’s Weekly.
Topics for Deborah Thomas
- Marketing to women
- Balancing work and family
- The Australian publishing and advertising industry