- David Smorgon OAM epitomises corporate success – from years experience as senior executive and director of the billion-dollar family business “Smorgon Consolidated Industries”, to founding a business, equity and property enterprise with his three sons, as well as his own business venture Point Made.
- When the Smorgon empire was "broken up" it was valued in excess of $1.2 Billion dollars.
- It was this astute business acumen that propelled David into the public eye as one of the longest-serving presidents in the AFL.
- He has been honoured with an Order of Australia award for his admirable contributions to community and his expertise in family business led to a six-year appointment with Family Business Australia.
- He is a refreshingly honest speaker who consistently receives stellar reviews.
- Rules of Success
- Developing a Winning Culture
- Leadership Team Building
- Overcoming Odds
- Family Business
- Family Succession Planning
Your address to the Australia day Breakfast in Queens Hall last Tuesday was regarded by everyone present as the most impressive in recent memory.
Thankyou for your great contribution to the program launch. The distributors feedback was excellent with your address clearly hitting the right spot.
David was given the highest possible rating.
Victorian Commercial Teachers Association
David gave a highly motivational and inspirational presentation which set the scene for our Leadership Workshop.
Our client was extremely impressed with David’s presentation.
Comments from clients included “Inspirational, Excellent, Motivational.
Oliver Harkness Promotions
The Feedback has been overwhelming.
Business Breakfasts, Rotary Australia
We have had nothing but great feedback from those who attended your inspirational presentation last Wednesday.
Your presentation was both outstanding and inspirational.
Monash Business Club
I’m writing to thank you again for your stimulating talk at our Board of Directors Christmas Cocktail function.
Hitachi Data Systems
Mr Smorgon covered many relevant areas. He was very interesting and maintained the interest of audience throughout his presentation.
Credibility, Integrity, Track record and a personable delivery. He was the major draw card for our conference.
Farm Management 500
David had the audience captivated. His talk on family businesses was very relevant to our target market, and his willingness to answer questions particularly about the Bulldogs was excellent.
City Of Whittlesea
As discussed you had a considerable impact on our Senior Management Team and you were referenced by most presenters across the forum. It was a great story told with passion and compassion. I am very happy for you to refer to your interaction with Xstrata coal and Iron Ore.
General Manager, Human Resources