David Rohrsheim Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for David Rohrsheim
- David Rohrsheim started Uber in Australia in 2012 and was Uber’s general manager for Australia and New Zealand.
- He brought Uber’s technology to the streets of Sydney as the founding member of the Australian team and helped expand the app across Australia and New Zealand.
- During his time at top tier Silicon Valley venture capital fund DJF, David helped scale more than 40 tech start-ups.
- He previously worked as an analyst at Draper Fisher Jurvetson from 2008-2010.
Topics for David Rohrsheim
- Building a successful team
- The importance of a brand
- Creating a great culture
- Ingredients for success