David Penglase Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for David Penglase
- David Penglase is a behavioural scientist, author and award-winning conference keynote speaker who specialises in sales success.
- He is a Behavioural Scientist with degrees in Business and the Psychology of Adult Learning, an MBA, a Master Degree in Professional Ethics, and a Master of Science degree in Applied Positive Psychology.
- An Australian Professional Speakers Hall of Fame inductee, David Penglase works with top tier corporations and associations.
- David Penglase is the author of The Art & Science of Building Customer Trust - How to fast-track trust and earn new, repeat and referral business, and LIVING in the Light of Day – How to avoid the ‘Success Trap’, strive to be your best, and live a meaningful, flourishing and prosperous life.
Topics for David Penglase
- The Art and Science of Sales Success - How to fast-track trust in disruptive and competitive markets to win more new, repeat and referral clients
- Align process with new psychology of buying
- Fast-track trust
- Ask more engaging value-discovery questions
- Differentiate in competitive markets
- Proactively remove most buyer objections
- Gain confidence to close more sales
- Create advocacy and repeat business
- Leader and Team Culture – How to harness the power of trust to impact every measure of success
- Get clear on What Really Matters
- Have those crucial conversations
- Avoid ‘Blame Games’ for more transparency
- Earn, build, and maintain trust in tough times
- Enhance team meetings
- Success Mindsets – How to be more proactively resilient in tough times
- Be more proactively resilient in tough times
- Be more creative when you think you’re not
- Be more mindful in more moments that matter
- Have more clarity in a disruptive world that’s trying to keep you distracted from What Really Matters to your business and personal success
- Presenting and Influencing – 3 x half-day masterclasses on positive influencing and public speaking
- Masterclass #1 The Science of Positive Influence
- Masterclass #2 Presentation Skills Masterclass
- #3 Video Recording Participant Presentations
- Manage nerves and apprehension
- Become a powerful story-telling
- Finding ‘funny’ without being a comedian
- Imagery, metaphors and anchors for audience engagement
- Never need to use notes again
Testimonials for David Penglase
Congratulation David! We have over the past thirty seven years many of the best speakers and motivators both locally and abroad and what you delivered to our team was brilliant. You listened to our brief and delivered it just the way we wanted with your slant, and your behavioural science. David, I was glued to it! I couldn’t have asked for a better delivery. We can’t wait for sessions two and three.
You nailed the brief and your warm engaging style had everyone listening intently and more importantly taking away a few gems to try in their business to make a difference.
David’s personal, funny stories made the whole messaging very genuine and enjoyable which resulted in the great audience engagement we all felt throughout the presentation. I would highlight again how much it meant that you dedicated your entire day to observe the participants and listen to all sessions in order to gain a better understanding of the context. While your very detailed preparation was well grounded by the several phone briefings and personal meetings, you were still willing to come along and learn more about the organisation and our people. Nowadays this is a very rare experience and it is greatly appreciated.
Market Communications Manager and Business Partner
As the keynote speaker at our Franchise Conference, David Penglase was engaging, motivational and entertaining. The feedback we received was more than positive and we were impressed with how his presentation was tailored to our personal needs.
Network Performance Coordinator
David was the anchor speaker responsible for closing our Broker roadshow to over 1,400 brokers over 4 events nationally. He proved a great choice due to his enthusiasm, humour and ability to tie the event outcomes together. I was very impressed by David's choice to attend the first full day of the Broker 2020 series, to ensure he successfully closed the event. I would not have any hesitation in recommending David for future events.
Feedback, well, what can I say? It was terrific. Everyone really enjoyed the presentation.
Johnson & Johnson
As the keynote speaker at our Franchise Conference, David was engaging, motivational and entertaining. The feedback we received was more than positive and we were impressed with how his presentation was tailored to our personal needs.
Network Performance Coordinator
L. J. Hooker
I just wanted to say thanks very much for the work you did with our team at the Commonwealth Bank. Putting our Business Development Managers through your course was the best training we provided the team last year. As a result of implementing the tools and techniques from the course we have achieved from a 20% and up to 50% improvement in our results.
I am privileged to meet and hear some of this country’s most prominent guest speakers. I have to say that few, if any, were able to match the style, delivery and impact of David’s presentation.
AM Club Sydney
Well, what a day Tuesday was. Fantastic can only describe the feelings of everyone. The impact you had in 45 minutes was nothing short of exhilarating, everyone wants to hear more.
Materials Cost Management
Feedback, well, what can I say? It was terrific. Everyone really enjoyed the program. They were invigorated & they appear to have a new focus & enthusiasm for their role.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Australia
One of the advisers at the Sydney program had just spent the weekend at an Anthony Robbins event and commented to me that he got more value out of your 45 minute presentation, which is a great reflection on the power of your presentation!
Head of National Accounts
I am privileged to meet this country’s most prominent guest speakers. I have to say that few, if any, were able to match the style, delivery and impact of David’s presentation.
AM Club Sydney
Regarding feedback for the National Conference, you were the most highly rated speaker.
Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA)