David Jaffe Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for David Jaffe
- David Jaffe co-wrote the best seller “The Best Service is No Service” (2008), which revolutionised customer interactions by showing how companies can reduce the need for contact.
- His second book, Your Customer Rules, has helped companies prioritise customer needs in the internet age where the customer now has more control and influence.
- Has helped over thirty companies change the way they deal with customers and delivered benefits of better customer experiences at lower cost.
- After 30 years of consulting to companies internationally he has many stories of what works and what doesn’t, combined with simple but powerful frameworks and ideas.
- People love the hundred and fifty cartoons that David developed with Jon Kudelka that bring customer experience related issues and problems to life.
- David has been rated the top speaker at conferences on four continents because he tailors all his speeches and make them informative, fun and full of practical ideas.
Topics for David Jaffe
- Is the best service really no (need for) service and how do we make that happen?
- How can we deliver better customer experiences that are cheaper?
- How are our “customer rules” different now that customers are in control in a multi-channel age?
- What are the models that make omni and multi-channel delivery work?
- Lessons you can learn from customer centric companies like Amazon
Testimonials for David Jaffe
David was one of our highest ranked speakers from our Contact Centre Week 2016 CCW large scale conference. He completely engaged the crowd with beneficial insight into the Customer Experience and Contact Centre space to allow our audience to leave with practical strategies to implement on the job. We look forward to having David speaking again on our programme for 2017!
Deputy Divisional Director
Excellent Speaker - the best at the conference in my opinion.
Head of Customer Care
Now this was a great presenter: articulate, informative, encouraged critical thinking and it pushed the boundaries of where contact centre thinking will be in the years to come.
Great content as always from David- very thought provoking.
Head of Member Services
If you only read one book about dealing with customers, this is the one.
Global Customer Guru, The Best Service is No Service