- Craig Lovett is the CEO and Founder of Cleanevent one of the World’s leading venue presentation and cleaning contractors, which was responsible for cleaning the Sydney, Athens, Beijing and london Olympic games, in which Craig was project team leader.
- In 2008 Craig founded and launched Incognitus, a consulting and strategic advice company, focused on the provision of strategy, solutions and sustainability with the venues, events and retail sector
- 1998 Victorian Entrepreneur of the Year
- Craig has literally become a millionaire by 'picking up rubbish'!
- Craig is an outstanding and highly entertaining presenter, who's practical application of waste management practices is both inspirational and educational
- CEO & Entrepreneur Speaker
“An outstanding presenter who is very entertaining”
“Craig Lovett’s presentation was engaging and thoroughly enjoyed by all. His practical application of waste management practices was both an inspiration and an education for the audience.”
Yarra Valley Water
“Excellent. Craig had an individual and fresh approach to entrepreneurship and running a business.”
Pit & Sherry
“Excellent. Craig was down to earth, realistic, and inspirational. Our members appreciated his no nonsense approach to business and his eye for detail. He has everyone talking.”
Farm Management 500
“Excellent. The delegates loved him. He had a great story with an important message. Very real.”
EventEdge International Management Group Pty Ltd