Conrad Humphreys Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Conrad Humphreys
- Conrad Humphreys is an award-winning, triple round-the-world yachtsman, author and the founder of Sport Environment, a sports marketing consultancy that specialises in sailing and outdoor sports.
- Is the author of Inspiring Leadership: Staying Afloat in Turbulent Times.
- Competed as the youngest entrant in the Whitbread Round the World Yacht Race and led his team to victory in the BT Global Challenge, becoming the fifth British yachtsman in history to complete the legendary Vendée Globe, single-handed, non-stop around the world.
- Clients include UBS, Microsoft, Pfizer and BT, in all areas of sports marketing, from sponsorship to employee engagement. Conrad is renowned for creating innovative, integrated campaigns for brands and rights holders.
Topics for Conrad Humphreys
- Leading in Disruptive Environments
- What does it mean to be a leader during uncertain times.
- Why authenticity and transparency are critical to forming relationships.
- How can you develop a culture of trust and knowledge share.
- Building Organisational and Personal Resilience
- How to encourage real fast innovation that can turn the game with competition.
- How to develop a mindset that is comfortable with ambiguity but still make decisions.
- How to lead by values rather than rules.
- Winning Business: balancing risk vs reward
- The winning zone is situated in the risk area, so trust your evaluation to grab the opportunity.
- Taking risks requires courage, peace has its massive rewards, but it takes brave men and women to win them.
- Learn how to do a strength audit to help develop winning potential.
- Authentic Leadership and Personal Development
- Develop your agility as a leader and understand your preferred styles.
- How to nurture influence without authority and create a culture of followship.
- Build creativity into your workflow and master the “timeout”.
Testimonials for Conrad Humphreys
Conrad’s presentation and engagement with the group was excellent, linking his own inspiring exploits and lessons learnt to our current project challenges.
Fantastic session, pitched perfectly to our audience – the briefing session beforehand was also very useful and meant we all had plenty to “take away” to apply in our work place.